CMOH, Purba Bardhaman has announced job notification for the post of ICTC Lab technician. Total Vacancies are 8 and the last date to apply is 29-06-2018. (सीएमओएच, पूरबा बर्धमान ने आईसीटीसी लैब तकनीशियन के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 8 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 29-06-2018 है।)
About CMOH - A Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH.) heads each of the eighteen districts. The responsibility of CMOH is to manage the primary health care sector and ensure the effective implementation of the various medical, health and family welfare programmes. (एक मुख्य चिकित्सा अधिकारी (सीएमओएच) अठारह जिलों में से प्रत्येक का नेतृत्व करता है। सीएमओएच की जिम्मेदारी प्राथमिक स्वास्थ्य देखभाल क्षेत्र का प्रबंधन करना और विभिन्न चिकित्सा, स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण कार्यक्रमों के प्रभावी कार्यान्वयन को सुनिश्चित करना है।)
Post Details -
Name of Contractual Posts
No of Posts
Place of Posting
Age Limit as on 01.01.2018
|ICTC Lab. Technicians||8 (SC-5, ST- I, OBC-A-1 OBC-B-1)||Purba Bardhaman District (ICTC Div.)||Rs 13,000/- (Consolidated)||18yrs. - 60yrs|
Name of Contractual Posts
Essential Qualification And Experience
|ICTC Lab. Technicians||
Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. Sc), with minimum l year experience after Graduation. OR Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) with minimum 2 years experience after diploma.
The service of existing LTs who do not hold a DMLT may be continued if they have done a Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology and have more than 5 years experience of working in the ICTC/ PPTCT/ ART centre run under the National AIDS Control Programme.
Other expertise required: Working knowledge of Computer
On the basis of online application data, a provisional list for original testimonial verification will be prepared. A notice for original testimonial verification along with the provisional list will be published within 13th July'18 in the website of www.bardhaman.nic.in and www.wbhealth.gov.in .
Only shortlisted candidates (based on the marks obtained in academic qualification and experience) will be called for Written Test, Computer Test and Interview.
How to apply
1) Candidates need to download the application form from the Official website of CMOH - https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/.
2) The application must as per prescribed format only.
3) Candidates need to send the application form along with attested (self) photocopies of all testimonials including proof of age, mark sheets & certificates of all examinations passed (Educational & Computer Applications), caste certificate, working experience certificates on the related fields, voter photo ID card 1 ration card for proof of residence. One self-addressed envelope should be given along with the application.
4) The category of post should be superscripted in the Capital Letters on the top of the left side of the envelope.
5) Post or drop application personally in the specific boxes placed at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Dy. CMOH-II Section), Khosbagan, Purba Bardhaman within 29.06.2018 within 04:00 PM.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form