CIDCO Recruitment or City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited has announced job notification for the posts of Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Programmer. The total number of vacancies are 85 and the last date to apply is 16-11-2018. CIDCO Recruitment or City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra is an Indian city planning and richest government authority formed and controlled by the Government of Maharashtra.
सिडको भर्ती या महाराष्ट्र लिमिटेड के सिटी एंड इंडस्ट्रियल डेवलपमेंट कॉरपोरेशन ने सहायक कानून अधिकारी, सहायक कार्यकारी अभियंता, कार्यकारी अभियंता, सहायक अभियंता और प्रोग्रामर के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। रिक्तियों की कुल संख्या 85 है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 16-11-2018 है। महाराष्ट्र की सिडको भर्ती या शहर और औद्योगिक विकास निगम महाराष्ट्र सरकार द्वारा बनाई गई और नियंत्रित एक भारतीय शहर नियोजन और सबसे अमीर सरकारी प्राधिकरण है।
CIDCO Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Law Officer||04||Max. 38 Years||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100/-|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||03||Max. 38 Years||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100/-|
|Executive Engineer (Telecom)||01||Max. 38 Years||Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||76||Max. 38 Years||Rs.9300- Rs.34,800/-|
|Programmer||01||Max. 43 Years||Rs.9300- Rs.34,800/-|
CIDCO Recruitment Important Dates -
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25/10/2018|
|Closure of registration of application||16/11/2018|
|Closure for editing application details||16/11/2018|
|Last date for printing your application||01/12/2018|
|Online Fee Payment||25/10/2018 to 16/11/2018|
All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
|Name of Post||Educational Professional qualifications||Experience|
|Assistant Law Officer||A graduate of any recognized university in any discipline and 3 years Degree course in Law of any recognized University OR 5 year Degree course in Law of any recognized University after 12th Std.||5 years standing practice in any court of law including the High court.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Degree or Post Graduation degree in Civil Engg. /Construction Management of a Recognized University or Diploma holder who has passed an associated member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE) will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE (Civil).||In case of persons holding only a degree in Civil Engineering. 4 years practical experience in major Civil Engineer work such as planning Designing, Construction of major buildings highway multistoried building heavy reinforced cement concrete and street structure, water supply and drainage. In case of a person holding a Post Graduate degree in Civil Engineering, persons having some experience as mention above will be preferred.|
|Executive Engineer (Telecom)||Bachelor degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering.||7 Yrs exp. in the respective field of the responsible post. Persons having a postgraduate degree should have 4 yrs exp. of the responsible post. Persons having exp. in MTNL or similar Govt. organization will be preferred.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||
1) Degree in Civil Engg. /Construction Management of a recognised university or Diploma holder who has passed Associated Member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE) will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE(Civil) from a recognised university.
2) Candidates possessing SAP GLOBAL certification in an integration of business process in SAP ERP (TERP-10) issued by SAP Global Services will be preferred. The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment; else their service will be terminated.
|Candidate with minimum 1 year of experience as an engineer (even on a contractual basis) in a reputed organisation.|
|Programmer||Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application. SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP).||2 (Two) yrs experience in Development in ASP.net with RDBMS and ABAP in SAP environment.|
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination.
Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the required documents such as valid call letter, original identity proof, a photocopy of photo identity proof etc. at the time of online examination.
Online exams shall be conducted tentatively in November/December 2018 across various centres in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
FORMAT FOR ONLINE EXAM: The method of recruitment to be followed -
Written Test (Max 200 Marks)
Test of English - 50 Marks
Eligibility criteria: To qualify, candidates should score at least 45% of marks (of total marks) in online exam.
Level of competency - Graduation
Versions of Tests -
Test of Marathi - Marathi
Test of English - English
Professional Knowledge - Marathi & English
Test of Reasoning - Marathi & English
Each question will carry one mark.
Duration for each examination will be 120 Minutes.
For physically handicapped candidates, the examination time will be as per government rules.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION- In the examination hall as well as at the time of the interview, the call letter along with the original and a photocopy of the candidate‘s photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter‘s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People‘s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Candidates will have to visit the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/ OBC - Rs 1000/- and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen- Rs 500/-
Modes Of Payment: a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
b) Offline Mode: Visit any SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
How to Apply -
Before applying online, candidates should -
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
1) Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS' and 'SAVE & NEXT' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C" given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'PAYMENT' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'SUBMIT' button.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
i) There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
ii) Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / Signature".
iii) Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
iv) Select the file by clicking on it.
v) Click the 'Upload' button
A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed.
A candidate can apply for multiple posts and not more than one application for each post should be submitted by any candidate. However, the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria and should register separately for each post applied.
Candidates those who have the claim under sports quota need to certify the applicability of his/her Meritorious Sportsmanship Certificate from Directorate of Sports & Youth Services, Pune, Maharashtra and has to submit at the time of Document Verification.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on authorized CIDCO website -www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from time to time. For any queries, please contact:
Manager (Personnel) 2nd Floor, Personnel Dept., CIDCO Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400 614 Ph: 6791 8249
For Detailed notification, Click here - Official Notification