Bombay High Court Recruitment is one of the oldest High Courts of India. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its jurisdiction covers the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagra Haveli. Bombay High Court Recruitment has announced job notification on September 10, 2018. Bombay High Court Recruitment announced this notification for the posts of Clerks. Total 54 vacancies are declared by High Court. The selection process for all the posts is different. The last date to apply for the posts is September 19, 2018. There is only online applications are accepted by the Bombay High Court.
बॉम्बे हाईकोर्ट भर्ती भारत के सबसे पुराने उच्च न्यायालयों में से एक है। यह मुंबई, महाराष्ट्र में स्थित है। इसके अधिकार क्षेत्र में महाराष्ट्र और गोवा राज्य और दमन और दीव और दादरा और नागरा हवेली के केंद्र शासित प्रदेश शामिल हैं। बॉम्बे हाईकोर्ट भर्ती ने 10 सितंबर, 2018 को नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। बॉम्बे हाईकोर्ट भर्ती ने क्लर्क के पदों के लिए इस अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 54 रिक्तियों की घोषणा की गई है। सभी पदों के लिए चयन प्रक्रिया अलग है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 19 सितंबर, 2018 है। बॉम्बे हाईकोर्ट द्वारा केवल ऑनलाइन आवेदन स्वीकार किए जाते हैं।
Bombay High Court Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary details|
|Clerk||54||18-38 years||Rs. 5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-|
A candidate, in order to become eligible for the appointment to a post of Clerk on the establishment of High Court, Bench at Aurangabad, on the date of advertisement (10/09/2018), must:
(A) be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty (preference will be given to a candidate who holds a Degree in Law);
(B) have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State or I.T.I. for English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute;
(C) have possessed Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux, in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar 7 and Open Office Org., obtained from any of the following Institutes :
(a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994
(b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
(l) MSCIT or any other equivalent certificate issued by a Government recognized Institute.
In addition to the above eligibility criteria, the candidate must have adequate knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Language.
Selection will be done on the basis of following Examinations -
The examination shall consist of the following three parts:
I) Screening / Written Test
II) English Typing Test
a) The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo screening/ written test of 90 marks of one hour duration (Minimum passing marks 45) comprising of objective type multiple choice questions on subjects – (a) Marathi (b) English (c) General Knowledge (d) General intelligence (e) Arithmetic (f) Computer.
b) The candidates found eligible on the basis of merit in Written/Screening Test alone would be called for the examination of English Typing Test (@ 40 words per minute) of 20 Marks. The duration of the typing test would be 10 minutes, which will be conducted on Computer. The passage will contain 400 words.
c) The candidate, who is likely to be called for vivavoce, must submit to the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad, self-attested copies of the following documents/certificates and also produce originals thereof, as per the schedule to be declared subsequently :
(i) Printout of online application duly filled in and duly affixing photograph and putting the signature in the places provided thereto (in addition to the scanned photograph and signature);
(ii) Ereceipt of Rs. 300/ paid through “SBI Collect”;
(iii) Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority;
(iv) certificate or proof of date of birth [School or College Leaving/Birth Certificate/Secondary School Certificate (Sanad)];
(v) mark sheets and passing certificates/Sanad of the qualifying examination/degree;
(vi) certificate about prescribed knowledge in Computer operation issued by University/Institute as mentioned in the column of qualification;
(vii) certificate of requisite speed i.e. 40 w.p.m. in English Typing issued by Bureau of Government Examinations, Maharashtra State or I.T.I.;
(viii) a caste certificate, from such authority, as may be prescribed by the Government, wherever applicable;
(ix) a declaration of the small family in the prescribed format (Form “A”) ;
(x) original character certificates issued by two respectable persons, whose names are mentioned in the online application (issued on/after the publication of this advertisement), certifying that candidate bears good moral character, in the proforma given with this advertisement (Form "B”);
(xi) Job seeker certificate, if the candidate has enrolled his/her name with the Local Employment Exchange;
(xii) Experience Certificate, if any, issued by the employer along with his signature, name & seal of the office/institute;
(xiii) No Objection Certificate issued by the Government Office, where the candidate is already working and has applied with prior approval of Head of the Department;
(xiv) In case of the married female candidate, if she has changed her name after marriage, the document regarding change of her name, such as the copy of Govt. Gazette/marriage certificate issued by Competent Authority etc. and
(xv) other essential documents in connection with the information provided in the online application form.
The selection/appointment will be made strictly on the basis of interse merit.
How to apply
Application Fees - A candidate is asked to Pay application fees of Rs. 300/ through “SBI Collect” – an online payment gateway facility, only, (https://www.onlinesbi.com / sbicollect/icollecthome.htm) into the account of Registrar, High Court Bench at Aurangabad. The fees are non-refundable. Candidates are directed to follow the instructions given in the 'User Manual' for online payment through “SBI Collect” facility.
How to apply - 1) A candidate shall submit online application only, in the prescribed format, through the High Court website i.e. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in upto 5 p.m. of 19.09.2018 after which the link will be disabled.
2) Before commencing process to fill up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the .jpg/.jpeg format in such a manner that size of each file should not exceed 40 KB and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form.
3) Married female candidate should fill in the online application by her maiden name as appeared in Secondary School Certificate (Sanad).
4) The candidate shall fill online application carefully and submit the same by pressing the “I Agree” button. Thereafter, he/ she cannot change/alter/edit/modify the information submitted by him/her in the online application. The Registry will not entertain any inquiry/grievance in that respect.
5) The candidate shall take two printouts of duly filled in online application and affix his/her photograph – uploaded in the online application and also put his/her signature in the places provided on the last page (in addition to the scanned photograph and signature).
6) The candidate should not send the printout of duly filled in the online application or any original or attested copies of the documents/certificates at the stage of submitting the application online. The candidate shall produce the said printouts and copies of documents as and when directed by this Office.
7) In case of submission of more than one online application by a candidate, his/her last application along with fees would only be considered.
8) The candidates who are already in Government Service shall take prior approval & obtain “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer for applying to the post of Clerk on this establishment and produce the same at the time of documents verification.
7) The candidate may note that his eligibility would be assessed on the information furnished by him/her believing the information is true and correct.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification