Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Manager in the state of Bihar. The total of 108 posts is declared by the Bihar Bank. The last date to apply for the posts is 22 December 2018.
बिहार राज्य सहकारी बैंक लिमिटेड भर्ती 2018 ने बिहार राज्य में सहायक प्रबंधक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बिहार बैंक द्वारा कुल 108 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 दिसंबर 2018 है।
Bihar State Co-operative Bank details are:-
For the Institution of The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. the total 28 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||MBC||BC||WBC||Total posts|
For the different 20 Central Cooperative Bank, there are a total of 80 posts are categorized as:-
Name of Institution
12 Central Cooperative Bank
Click here to Check Official Notification for the posts of Assistant(Multipurpose):- Notification
The interested candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India with a Knowledge of Computer is essential. A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required.
The Selection Process of the posts for the eligible Candidates is depended upon the three-step procedure. First Step is the Preliminary Exam that is Qualifying in nature. And the Second one is the Main Examination, the selected students from level 1 will only take part in the Second Exam. The third and final Round is the Interview Round. After through all the three steps the candidate is selected for the post and call for the Joining.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:-
The paper consists of 100 questions of maximum 100 marks all the questions are objective type. The duration of the exam will be given 1 Hour. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Main Examination Syllabus:-
The paper consists of 200 questions of maximum 200 marks and all the questions are objective types. The duration of the exam will be given for 02 Hours. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
There is a negative marking in all the examinations a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- The Candidate has to present on exam day with the Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination with Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and Photocopy of photo-identity proof.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs. 400/- +GST for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- +GST for all others. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Bank:http://www.biharbank.bih.nic.in/recruitment.htmOn Home Page click on the link under the “Career” page to access the “Recruitment of Assistant Manager in the state of Bihar– Link for Notification and Online Application”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format. enter your Personal detail and Educational Details. The Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Appointment Process.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels(preferred) and Size of file should be between20kb-50kb. (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10 kb – 20 kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB. (c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also. (d) a handwritten declaration by Candidate. The declaration contains the text " “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Exam Centers are:- In Bihar Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan and In Jharkhand:- Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Hazaribagh, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Deoghar.