Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment 2018 announced a notification for the posts of Assistant (Multipurpose) in the state of Bihar. The total of 326 posts is declared by the Bihar Bank. The last date to apply for the posts is 22 December 2018.
बिहार राज्य सहकारी बैंक लिमिटेड भर्ती 2018 ने बिहार राज्य में सहायक (बहुउद्देशीय) पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बिहार बैंक द्वारा कुल 326 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 दिसंबर 2018 है।
Bihar State Co-operative Bank details are:-
For the Institution of The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. the total 27 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||ST||MBC||BC||WBC||Total posts|
For the different 20 Central Cooperative Bank, there are a total of 297 posts are categorized as:-
Name of Institution
20 Central Cooperative Bank
The Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in any subject from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. of India. They must possess the Knowledge of Computer is essential with a basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required.
The Selection Process of the posts for the eligible Candidates is depended upon the three-step procedure. First Step is the Preliminary Exam that is Qualifying in nature. And the Second one is the Main Examination, the selected students from level 1 will only take part in the Second Exam. The third and final Round is the Interview Round. After through all the three steps the candidate is selected for the post and call for the Joining.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:-
The paper consists of 100 questions of maximum 100 marks all the questions are objective type. The duration of the exam will be given 1 Hour. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Main Examination Syllabus:-
The paper consists of 200 questions of maximum 200 marks and all the questions are objective types. The duration of the exam will be given for 02 Hours. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
There is a negative marking in all the examinations a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- The Candidate have to present on exam day with the Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination with Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and Photocopy of photo-identity proof
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs. 400/- +GST for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- +GST for all others. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply -
Application Registration –
- Candidates to go to the BNP's website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/bscblamsep18/ click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression/handwritten declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression/handwritten declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the "Open/Upload‟ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Applicants are advised to take a printout of the system generated application form, paste a photograph below the scanned photograph and sign across. Applicant should also sign at appropriate places.
Exam Centers are:- In Bihar Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan and In Jharkhand:- Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Hazaribagh, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Deoghar.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification