Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd has announced notification for the post of Travel Consultant & Tickets Consultant. Total 29 posts are declared by the Co Ltd. All these posts are declared on a contractual Basis. The last date to apply for the posts is August 07, 2018.
बामर लॉरी एंड कंपनी लिमिटेड ने ट्रैवल कंसल्टेंट एंड टिकट कंसल्टेंट के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। सह लिमिटेड द्वारा कुल 29 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन सभी पदों को संविदात्मक आधार पर घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 07 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About Balmer Lawrie - It is a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It has a consistent track record of growth and profitability. Founded by two Scotsmen, George Stephen Balmer and Alexander Lawrie, in 1867 in Kolkata, India, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. started as a Partnership Firm on 1 February 1867. Today Balmer Lawrie is a Mini-Ratna under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
Vacancy List (रिक्ति सूची) - Company announced these posts at various Locations at different packages (कंपनी ने विभिन्न पदों पर विभिन्न स्थानों पर इन पदों की घोषणा की).
|Name of the posts||No of posts||Location|
|Travel Consultant||03||T and V Bengaluru Jayanagar|
|Ticketing Consultant||03||T and V Bengaluru Ulsoor Road|
|Travel Consultant||04||T and V Chennai T Nagar|
|Ticketing Consultant||04||T and V Chennai Teynampet|
|Travel Consultant||02||T and V Hyderabad|
|Ticketing Consultant||02||T and V Hyderabad|
|Travel Consultant||02||T and V HO Kolkata|
|Ticketing Consultant||02||T and V HO Kolkata|
|Travel Consultant||02||T and V Ballard Estate Mumbai|
|Ticketing Consultant||05||T and V Ballard Estate Mumbai|
Educational Qualifications details for the posts of Travel & Ticketing Consultant:- The Candidates must possess a 10+2 from a Central/State Education Board with minimum 50% aggregate marks and a preferable IATA approved Diploma also.
The Selection of the candidates shall be based on Written Test and Personal Interview. The ratio of the marks will be 80% from the Written test and 20% from the Personal Interview. The written test will be of 2 hours duration and will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type with questions on general awareness/ reasoning etc. No negative marking will be there. The students qualifying from the Witten test shall be called for the Personal Interview.
How to apply
For Online Procedure:-
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1) Candidates need to register themselves by visiting the official website of Balmer Lawrie - http://www.balmerlawrie.com.
2) Candidates can apply through the e-recruitment portal.
3) Candidates can register using the following link:https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
4) After creation of your profile, please ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
5) In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
6) The last date for submission of applications is 07th August 2018.
7) Candidates should have a valid Email ID so that place of interview will be intimated there.
8) Candidates need to take the relevant documents at the time of interview.
For Offline Procedure:- The candidates shall be required to fill in the application form attached as Annexure A and send the same to Chief Manager (HR)-ER, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Ground Floor, 21, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata - 700001. The hard copy application must reach by 18:00 hours on 07th August 2018.
Clik here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link