BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 -Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has announced a notification for the post of Switch Board Operator, Assistant Operator, Junior Line Man and Technician GR-IV for its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL). The total of 2050 posts is declared by the Bihar Power Holding Company. The details of the posts are given in EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.- 08/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 08 October 2018.
The posts declared by BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||EBC||BC||Female(BC)||Total|
|Switch Board Operator||150||48||03||54||36||09||300|
|Junior Line Man||240||80||05||90||60||15||500|
|Online Registration starting date||18-09-2018 (from 11:00 AM)|
|Online Registration closing date||08-10-2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc||08-10-2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Period for Modification/ edit in application form, if required by the candidate||9-10-2018 to 10-10-2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Tentative date of online examination||Last week of October 2018|
The Candidates must have passed matriculation or its equivalent from the recognized institution and they also must have ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from any Institution recognized by National Council for Vocational Training, New Delhi (NCVT)/ State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
The Selection of the Candidates is Depends upon the Computer Based Test(CBT). A combined merit list will be prepared for all the four posts and short-listed candidates will be called for documents/ certificate verification.
The Syllabus for the Computer Based Test is:- Details are:-
- General Knowledge.
- Logical Reasoning
- General Hindi
- General English & Comprehension
- Basic knowledge of Computer
- Technical paper as per final year syllabus of ITI in Electrician Trade.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs.1000/- For UR/ BC/ EBC and SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only. The fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment - Online Mode - Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
Candidate should ensure that they have a current Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process as SMS alerts for the various Tests. And Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format. The image size should be between 5 KB and30 KB for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
Follow the following Steps:-
1. Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select Apply Online for Switch Board Operator/Assistant Operator/Junior Line Man and Technician GR-IV posts.
2. To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID. After the submission of this information, the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the Screen. The system is designed to send the e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code.
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number.
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. A Candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
6. Upload your Passport Size photograph and Signature in the given Size.
7. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
8. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
9. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification