BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 -Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has announced a notification for the post of Junior Accounts Clerk, Assistant IT Manager, Assistant Electrical Engineer and Others in the State of Bihar. Details of the posts are given in the Notice EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.- 10/2018 (INTERNAL). the total of 175 posts is declared by the Bihar state for a regular period of time. The last date to apply online for the posts is 31 October 2018.
बीएसपीएचसीएल भर्ती 2018-बिहार स्टेट पावर होल्डिंग कंपनी लिमिटेड ने बिहार राज्य में कनिष्ठ लेखा क्लर्क, सहायक आईटी प्रबंधक, सहायक विद्युत अभियंता और अन्य के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। पदों का विवरण नोटिस रोजगार नोटिस सं। 10/2018 (आंतरिक) में दिया गया है। नियमित अवधि के लिए बिहार राज्य द्वारा कुल 175 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||No of posts||Probation period from the date of appointment|
|1||Assistant Electrical Engineer||15||3 Years|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02||3 Years|
|3||IT Manager||03||2 Years|
|4||Assistant IT Manager||23||2 Years|
|5||Assistant Personnel Officer||13||2 Years|
|7||Junior Accounts Clerk||96||2 Years|
|Total||175 posts||2 Years|
Important Dates are-
|Online Registration starting date||16.10.2018 (from 11:00 AM)|
|Online Registration closing date||31.10.2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc||31.10.2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|A period for Modification/ edit in an application form, if required by the candidate||01.11.2018 to 02.11.2018 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Tentative date of online examination||2 nd week of December 2018|
The minimum qualifications and Experience required for the posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Qualification and Experience|
|1||Assistant Electrical Engineer||Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE|
|3||IT Manager||MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science / IT from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE|
|4||Assistant IT Manager||MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full-time B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE|
|5||Assistant Personnel Officer||Post Graduate Degree (Labour and Social Welfare) Or MBA (Personnel management / Human Resource) Or Two Years PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation/ Human Resource Management|
|6||Assistant||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.|
|7||Junior Accounts Clerk||Graduate in commerce from any recognized University.|
|8||Stenographer||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University and also Possessing a Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 W.P.M. in English. Knowledge of English and Hindi both stenography will be preferred.|
The Candidates are shortlisted from the Written test and then Documents Verification process. The syllabus for all the posts is given in the Notification of the posts.
Note:- The minimum qualifying marks for the test will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female/ PHP (Divyang) candidates.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs.1000/- For UR/ BC/ EBC and SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only. The fee is non-refundable.
Mode of Payment - Online Mode - Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
Applicants must Follow the following Steps:-
- Registration (including service history) / Login:-
1. Click on the Recruitment Tab and Select Apply Online for ASSISTANT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL) / IT MANAGER / ASSISTANT IT MANAGER / ASSISTANT PERSONNEL OFFICER/ASSISTANT/ JUNIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK / STENOGRAPHER posts.
2. To register as an applicant, a candidate has to provide his/her primary credentials viz. Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., and Email ID. After the submission of this information, the system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed on the Screen. The system is designed to send the e-mail immediately acknowledging the Registration Code.
- Personal and Educational Details including preference of post for the selection:-
3. A new web page will appear that contains the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. A candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number.
4. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
5. A Candidate who has created his/her Registration Code in Phase 1, will have to provide his/her profile details, viz. gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature:-
6. Upload your Passport Size photograph and Signature in the size of an image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB.
- Payment & Final Submission:-
7. Pay your Application fee:- There are two modes of payments, Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline). In case of Online Payment Mode, after successful payment, Candidate will get e-Receipt please download them. If Cash-Challan Option is selected, Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' in TWO Copies and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank.
- Generation & Printing of Registration Slip:-
8. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
9. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference. The Candidate can download the Complete Application form in pdf format.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification