BSF or Border Security Force has announced job notification for the post of Constable (Technical). Total Vacancies are 207 and the last date to apply is 23-07-2018. (बीएसएफ या सीमा सुरक्षा बल ने कॉन्स्टेबल (तकनीकी) के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 207 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 23-07-2018 है।)
About BSF - The Border Security Force (BSF) is the primary border guarding force of India. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India, it was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, "for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith". It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding India's land border during peacetime and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.
Post Details -
|Post & Trade||No. of Vacancies|
|CT (Vehicle Mechanic)||50|
|CT (Auto Electrician)||17|
|CT (Store Keeper)||14|
|CT (Vulcanize Or Operator Type Repair Plant)||07|
|CT (Blacksmith or Tin Smith)||15|
Candidates should have 10th Pass + ITI in the concerned discipline OR 3 years experience in the relevant field.
Physical Measurement -
|Criteria||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||75 cms (80cms with expansion)||Not Applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height as per Medical Standard||Corresponding to height as per Medical Standard|
Relaxation Criteria for Reserved categories -
|Criteria (Relaxation)||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height for Scheduled Tribes -||160 cm||150 cm|
|Chest for Scheduled Tribes -||73 cms (5 cms with expansion)||Not Applicable|
|Height for candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kumaonese, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir||162.5 cm||155 cm|
|Chest for candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kumaonese, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir||71 cms (5 cms with expansion)||Not Applicable|
Medical Standard -
Eyesight - Should be 6/6,
Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, Squint in eyes.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and PET - Physical Endurance test.
First Phase of Examination - Written Examination - There will be one composite paper on the syllabus of diploma/ITI. Paper will be of 100 marks and time duration will be 2 hrs. Paper will be of Objective Type.
Qualifying Marks for the Categories in the Examination are as follows -
For general and OBC candidates - 35% and For SC/ST candidates - 33%.
Second Phase of Examination - It will be conducted in the sequence of stages.
a) Physical Measurement - Physical Measurement details are given above.
b) Physical Efficiency Test - It will be of Qualifying in nature.
|Run||3.2 km in 17 minutes||1.6 km in 09 minutes|
c) Documentation Verification.
d) Proficiency Knowledge/Trade Test - This Test will carry no marks and only qualifying in nature.
e) Medical Examination.
How to apply
Application Fees - SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women are exempted from the fees and for Others - Rs 100/- is the application Fee. The Fee is non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Offline Mode - through Demand Draft or Postal address.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to download the application form from the Official website of BSF or from the link given below.
2) Candidates need to fill the form, Affix the photograph and send it with the following documents -
- Application and Admit Card completely filled and duly signed by the candidate.
- Two latest identical passport size photographs (one each on the application form and admit card).
- Examination fee Rs. 100/- for Ct (Tech) in shape of IPO/BD in the case of General/OBC candidates.
- Self-attested Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.(As per proforma given as Appendix — Annexure 'C' & 'D').
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation/School Leaving certificate or equivalent certificate as proof of age.
- Self-attested copies of essential educational qualifications and work experience certificate wherever required.
- Two self-addressed envelopes stamped worth Rs. 27/- each.
- Application and Admit card duly filled up and signed by the respective candidate.
- Attested copy of NOC issued by the employer, in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, to be attached.
- Age relaxation certificate candidates belonging J & K during the period from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989.
- Age relaxation certificate children and dependent family members of those who were killed in the communal riots of the year 1984 at Punjab and 2002 at Gujarat riots.
3) Candidates need to send documents to the below address (Nearest Address to the candidates)-
|Centre||Centre code||TO WHOM APPLICATION BE SENT||IPO/BD to be prepared in favour of /payable at the bank|
The Inspector General, Ftr HQ Jammu, BSF, Paloura Camp, Jammu (J&K)-181124
|"IG BSF Jammu" SBI Jammu, Code No. 0657|
|Jalandhar||02||The Inspector General, Ftr HQ BSF Jalandhar, BSF Campus, Jalandhar Cantt (Punjab)- 144006||"IG BSF Punjab Ftr" SRI BSF Campus Jalandhar, Code No. 6596|
|Jodhpur||03||The Inspector General, Ftr HQ BSI: Jodhpur, BSF Campus, Mandore Road Jodhpur ( Rajasthan)-342026||"IG BSF Rajasthan", SBI Mahamandir, Code No. 12847|
|Gandhinagar||04||The Inspector General Ftr HQ BSI', Gandhinagar (Gujarat) 382042||"IG BSF Gujarat" SBI GC CRPF Gandhinagar, Code No. 6825|
|Delhi||05||Commandant 95 BN BSF, Bhondsi Campus, Near Sohna Road, Dist- Gurgaon, Haryana Pin — 122102||"Commandant 95 Bn 13S1'" SBI Badshahpur, Code No 02300|
|Kolkata||06||The Inspector General, Ftr HQ BSI', South Bengal, 2-B, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata (West Bengal)- 700071||"IG BSF South Bengal" SBI Service Branch Kolkata, Code No. 8554|
|Guwahati||07||The Inspector General, Ftr HQ Guwahati, BSF Campus Patgaon, PO- Hazara, Distt-Kamrup, Guwahati Assam 781017||"IG BSF Guwahati", SBI Airport Guwahati, Code-03776|
|Bangalore||08||The Inspector General, STC BSF Bangalore, PO-Yelahanka, Bangalore,Karnataka- 560063||"IG STC BSF Bangalore" SBI/VS Yelahanka, Code No. 02187|
|Hazaribagh||09||The Inspector General, TC &S Hazaribagh, BSF Meru Camp, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand-825317||"IG TC&S 13SF Hazaribagh", SBI Meru Camp, Code No. 2922|
|Agartala||10||The Inspector General, Ftr HQ BSF Tripura, PO- Salbagan, Agartala, Distt-Tripura (West)-799012||"IG BSF Tripura" SBI Salbagan Code No. 4570|
|Srinagar||11||The Inspector General, Ftr HQ 13SF Srinagar, Humhama, PO- Humhama, Distt- Budgam, J&K PIN-190003||"IG BSF Srinagar" SRI Barzulla, Srinagar, Industrial Estate Code No. 1527|
4) The envelope containing application must be superscribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECHNICAL) IN BSF FOR MOTOR TRANSPORT WORKSHOP CADRE-2018-19".
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form