BOI Recruitment 2018 or Bank of India announced a job notification for the posts of Specialist Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale-II. The total of 12 posts is declared by the Bank. Details of the posts are declared in Project No. 2018-19/2. The last date to apply for the posts is 31 November 2018.
बीओआई भर्ती 2018 या बैंक ऑफ इंडिया ने मध्य प्रबंधन ग्रेड / स्केल -2 में विशेषज्ञ सुरक्षा अधिकारियों की पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 12 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। परियोजना संख्या 2018-19 / 2 में पदों का विवरण घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31 नवंबर 2018 है।
BOI Recruitment 2018 posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Post Code||ST||OBC||UR||Total posts||Salary|
|Specialist Security Officers||01||1||6||5||12||31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950|
Important Dates are declared by Bank are:-
|Submission of online application commencing from||16.10.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.10.2018|
|The relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience||31.08.2018|
The Candidate must hold a Graduate degree from a Recognized University or equivalent with a certification in a computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology.
Experience Required:- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service.
Selection Procedure is declared as Interview. The Centre, venue address, post applied for, date and time for interview/Group Discussion shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce all the Documents that are described below:-
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated a printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications
- Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others. The Fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Bank of India:- https://www.bankofindia.co.in. On ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers - Project No. 2018-19/2 Notice dated 31.08.2018”.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal(i.e name, age, address etc) or educational(i.e marks in class 10th and others) in the prescribed format.
4. Candidate Should Verify the Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) .(b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01 .jpg or image01 .jpeg Image dimensions can be checked.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification