BOB or Bank of Baroda Bengaluru invites application from the eligible candidates of India for the post of Armed Guard. Total vacancies are 04 and the last date to apply is 07-03-2018. Candidate must be an ex-serviceman from Army / Navy / Air Force.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||State|
|Armed Guard||03||Andhra Pradesh|
Candidate must have passed 10th standard Examination or its equivalent. Candidate should have the knowledge of local language (Read, Write).
Essential Requirement - 1) Must be Ex-servicemen from Army/ Navy/ Air Force with Character - "Good" (minimum requirement).
2) Medical Standards - Category "A"/ Shape-1 medical category at the time of retirement.
3) Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Armed Guard.
4) Physical Standards — Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper the performance of duties as a Bank Armed Guard.
Selection will be only through the mode of examination (online). The examination will be of 100 marks with 2 hrs time duration.Minimum qualifying marks are 35. The structure of the examination which will be conducted online is as follows:-
|Topic/ Subject||Total Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Knowledge of Local language||20||7|
|Knowledge of English Language||10||3.5|
|Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||10||3.5|
The above tests except for knowledge of English and Local language will be available bilingually i.e. English / Local Language.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs 100/- is the application fee for all the candidates.
Modes of Payment - a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI
b) Offline Mode: Visit any BOB Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
How to Apply - 1) Candidate need to visit the official website of BOB.
2) Then Candidates need to register and after successful registration, candidates can log in and fill their application form.
3) Candidates need to upload the documents mentioned in the notification.
4) Last date to apply is 07-03-2018.
For Detailed Information click here - https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/writereaddata/Images/pdf/ENCLOSER_1.pdf