BOB Recruitment 2018 or Bank of Baroda has announced job notification for the posts of Specialist Officers. The total of 913 posts is declared by the Bank. The last date to apply for the posts is 26.12.2018. Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India.
बीओबी भर्ती 2018 या बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा ने विशेषज्ञ अधिकारियों के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। बैंक द्वारा कुल 913 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 26.12.2018 है। बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा एक भारतीय राज्य की स्वामित्व वाली अंतरराष्ट्रीय बैंकिंग और वित्तीय सेवा कंपनी है जिसका मुख्यालय गुजरात, गुजरात में वडोदरा में है।
BOB Recruitment Post Details -
|S.no||Name of the posts and scale||Total posts|
|3||Wealth Management Services – Sales(MMG/S-II)||150|
|4||Wealth Management Services – Sales(JMG/S-I)||700|
|5||Wealth Management Services – Operations(MMG/S-II)||01|
|6||Wealth Management Services – Operations(JMG/S-I)||02|
Category Wise Posts Details are:-
The Educational Details and Experience required for the posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts and scale||Educational Details||Experience|
|1||Legal(MMG/S-III )||A Bachelor Degree in Law.||Minimum 5 years as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commerical Bank, Central / State Govt or PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services.|
|2||Legal(MMG/S-II)||A Bachelor Degree in Law.||Minimum 3 years as Law Officer in Legal Dept of a Scheduled Commerical Bank, Central / State Govt or PSU or practicing at Bar or Judicial Services.|
|3||Wealth Management Services – Sales(MMG/S-II)||
2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with specialization in Marketing / Sales / Retail. (The Institute should be approved by Govt / Govt Bodies / AICTE)
OR Graduation (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) with One-year Diploma/ Certification in Banking / Finance before joining any private Bank/ Public Bank
|4 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC's etc.|
|4||Wealth Management Services – Sales(JMG/S-I)||Graduation in any stream (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE)||2 Years Work Experience in Sales / Distribution of Wealth / Mutual Fund / Insurance Products in Banks, Mutual Funds, NBFC's etc.|
|5||Wealth Management Services – Operations(MMG/S-II)||2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with specialization in Marketing / Sales / Retail / Finance.||5 Years Work Experience in working on Wealth Management Solutions for processing Wealth Products / Mutual Fund / Insurance Applications, etc.|
|6||Wealth Management Services – Operations(JMG/S-I)||2 Year (MBA or equivalent) Post Graduation Degree or Diploma with specialization in Marketing / Sales / Retail/Finance. (||3 Years Work Experience in working on Wealth Management Solutions for processing Wealth Products / Mutual Fund / Insurance Applications, etc.|
The Selection process declared by Bank Of Baroda is an open Online exam for all the candidates and followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
Online Test:- The Online Objective type test Consists of 200 Questions of 200 Marks. Total 2 Hours will be given to the Candidates for the test. And the details are:-
|S.no||Name of the Tests||No of Questions||No of marks|
Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test:- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview. Candidates not clearing the GD/PI will not be considered for final selection. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online test and/or PI and/or GD.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for the post.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Individual Semester/Yearwise Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- No documents should be directly sent to the Bank by candidates before or after the interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs.100/- for SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) and Rs.600/- for GEN / OBC candidates.
Modes of Payment - The payment can be done by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. And On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Take a printout of the e-receipt.
How to apply - 1) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
2) Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
3) Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
4) Candidates need to fill in the required details apart from uploading their resume while filling online application.
5) There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
6) The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
7) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8) Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb. (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
9) To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
10) Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Exam Centers are:- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Ernakulam, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur & Vishakhapatnam.