BOB-Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) announced a notification for the posts of Probationary Officer in Junior Management. Total 600 posts are declared by Bank. The last date to apply for the posts is July 02, 2018.
बीओबी-बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा फाइनेंशियल सॉल्यूशंस लिमिटेड (बीएफएसएल) ने जूनियर मैनेजमेंट में प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 600 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 02 जुलाई, 2018 है।
About BFSL - BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) (Formerly known as BOBCARDS Limited), is an NBFC (Non-banking Financial Company) established in 1994, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. BFSL is currently in the business of Credit cards issuance, merchant acquisition, and Debit Card. (बीओबी फाइनेंशियल सॉल्यूशंस लिमिटेड (बीएफएसएल) (पूर्व में बीओबीसीएआरडीएस लिमिटेड के रूप में जाना जाता है), 1 994 में स्थापित एक एनबीएफसी (गैर-बैंकिंग वित्तीय कंपनी) है, जो बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा की पूर्ण स्वामित्व वाली सहायक कंपनी है। बीएफएसएल वर्तमान में क्रेडिट कार्ड जारी करने, व्यापार अधिग्रहण और डेबिट कार्ड के कारोबार में है।)
The posts are declared by BOB are Categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Some Important dates are:-
|Start date for Online Registration||12 June 2018|
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges||12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018|
|Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far-flung areas)||02.07.2018|
|Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative)||After 18.07.2018|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||28.07.2018|
Any Degree of Graduation with minimum 55% of percentage for general category candidates and 50% of percentage for SC/ST/PWD category candidates and in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
The Selection process declared by Bank Of Baroda is an open online exam for all the candidates and followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
Online Examination:- The Candidates are shortlisted after the Online exam based on objective type questions. 2 hours and 30 minutes will be given to the candidates to attempt their exams. The structure of the online examination will be as follows:
|S.no||Name of Tests||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam|
|1.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||Hindi/English|
|5.||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||English|
The Final merit list for selection shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion and Interview.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for the post.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) and for GEN / OBC candidates.
The payment can be done by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. And On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Take a printout of the e-receipt.
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Bank of Baroda:-https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/. Then Click on the Carrer Tab. There is an option of Current Openings. Select the Apply Online link of the posts of Probationary Officer.
2. There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.(b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link