BOB-Bank of Baroda Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Vice President. Total 06 posts are declared by Bank. And the posts are declared on a temporary basis for three years of time period. The last date to apply for the posts is August 06, 2018.
बीओबी-बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा फाइनेंशियल सॉल्यूशंस लिमिटेड (बीएफएसएल) ने सहायक उपाध्यक्ष पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा कुल 06 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। और पदों को तीन साल की अवधि के लिए अस्थायी आधार पर घोषित किया जाता है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 06 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About BFSL - BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) (Formerly known as BOBCARDS Limited), is an NBFC (Non-banking Financial Company) established in 1994, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. BFSL is currently in the business of Credit cards issuance, merchant acquisition, and Debit Card.
The posts are declared by BOB are Categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Vice President||05||01||00||00||06|
The educational Details of all the posts are described as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Qualification||Desired Profile / Job Role/ Key Skills|
|1.||Assistant Vice President – (Freight Services & Shipping)||MBA from a premier business school Candidate having a qualification will be given preference.||Maintaining logistics solutions, Delivery Solutions, and Warehousing, under supply chain finance solutions|
|2.||Assistant Vice President – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas)||MBA from a premier business school Candidate having a qualification in the prescribed field will be given preference.||Having knowledge in financing for development activities, ongoing operating requirements or acquisitions in the prescribed field and Expertise in commodity products, foreign exchange, advisory and other expertise|
|3.||Assistant Vice President – (Smart Cities & Urban Development)||MBA from a premier business school Candidate having a qualification in the prescribed field will be given preference.||Addresses financial requirements & need of customers and Good experience in multi-disciplinary team including master planning, urban development, economics, bridges, utilities, energy, structural engineering, sustainability|
|4.||Assistant Vice President – (In-Land Waterways)||AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India) / Degree in Civil / Marine / Mechanical||Should be able to provide interest rate derivative solutions and get hedging solutions that are specifically matched to customer needs and Should be able to streamline collections cycle and gain quicker access to capital|
|5.||Assistant Vice President – (Airlines / Aviation)||MBA (Aviation) from a premier business school||Identify and prioritize product management requirement and Supporting the organization requirement regarding features, functions, compliances, and certifications of the assortment|
|6.||Assistant Vice President – (Project ManagerGeM/e-NAM||B. Tech (IT) with MBA (Finance) from a premier business school||To provide technical solutions and To attend high-level meetings with Senior Government Officials and other stakeholders|
In the above all the posts, the Bank requires candidates of having a minimum of 07 years of post experience in the relevant posts.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) and Rs.600/- for GEN / OBC candidates.
The payment can be done by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. And On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Take a printout of the e-receipt.
Interested Candidates follow the following steps:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Bank of Baroda:-https://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/. Then Click on the Carrer Tab. There is an option of Current Openings. Select the Apply Online link for "RECRUITMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR GOVERNMENT RELATIONSHIP SEGMENT".
2. There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The Candidate can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb. (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
5. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
6. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link