BMSICL or Bihar Medical Services and Infrastructure Corporation Limited has announced a job notification for the posts of Manager. Total Vacancies are 08 and the last date to apply is 05-07-2018. The application will begin from 20-06-2018. (बीएमएसआईसीएल या बिहार मेडिकल सर्विसेज एंड इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने प्रबंधक पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 08 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 05-07-2018 है। आवेदन 20-06-2018 से शुरू होगा।)
About BMSICL - Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation (BMSICL) has been established by the Govt of Bihar with an objective to expedite the creation of and streamlining of existing infrastructure and services in the healthcare sector. (बिहार मेडिकल सर्विसेज एंड इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर कॉरपोरेशन (बीएमएसआईसीएल) की स्थापना बिहार सरकार ने स्वास्थ्य सेवा क्षेत्र में मौजूदा बुनियादी ढांचे और सेवाओं के निर्माण और सुव्यवस्थितता को बढ़ाने के उद्देश्य से की है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Total Post||Salary Details|
|General Manager (Projects)||01 (EBC)||Rs 80000/-|
|General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||01 (UR)||Rs 80000/-|
|Dy. General Manager (Projects)||03 (EBC-1, SC-1, BC-1)||Rs 55000/-|
|Dy. General Manager (Design)||01 (UR)||Rs 55000/-|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||02 (UR-1, EBC-1)||Rs 55000/-|
|Total No of Post||08|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Desirable Qualification||Minimum Experience|
|General Manager (Projects)||Candidate Must have Passed Graduation in n Civil Engineering (B.Tech/B. E.).||Masters (M.Tech or equivalent) in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management/ Project Management||07 Years of Experience.|
|General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Candidate Must Have Passed MBA (Finance)/ CA / CS / PG degree in Finance/Accounts.||LLB||07 Years of Experience.|
|Dy. General Manager (Projects)||Candidate Must have Passed Graduation in n Civil Engineering (B.Tech/B. E.).||-||04 Years of Experience.|
|Dy. General Manager (Design)||Candidate Must have Passed Graduation in n Civil Engineering (B.Tech/B. E.).||-||04 Years of Experience.|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Candidate Must Have Passed MBA (Finance)/ CA / CS / PG degree in Finance/Accounts.||-||04 Years of Experience.|
Post-wise candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of the scoring criteria for the posts as detailed in Annexure “A”.
The scoring will be done on the basis of the information provided by the candidates in their online applications and a provisional merit list will be published on the official website of BMSICL - http://bmsicl.gov.in/.
At the time of counselling, along with the printout of the online filled application form, the candidates shall have to bring their original and self-attested copies of all educational qualification certificates, mark sheets, caste & domicile certificate, experience certificates and other relevant documents, the details of which have been filled in the application form.
The final selection of candidates shall be on the basis of the overall marks obtained by the shortlisted candidates out of a total of 100 marks. A total of 65 marks has been assigned to the scoring criteria as detailed in Annexure “A” and 35 marks have been assigned to the interview.
How to apply
1) Candidates are required to apply online by submitting the duly filled application form available in the “careers” section of the official website of BMSICL - http://bmsicl.gov.in/.
2) An option for editing the online application form before submission has been given to the applicant during preview. However, no change can be made after submitting the application form.
3) For each post, a candidate is allowed to submit the application form only once. Multiple applications from the same candidate for the same post shall lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature
4) The Application form will be visible on the screen, enter a valid ID document number (Aadhar no./PAN no./Voter id/Driving License/Passport), e-mail id and mobile no. in the relevant fields of the application form.
5) Fill in the basic personal details, educational qualification, work experience, other information and upload scanned photo and scanned signature.
6) After filling in all the required fields, preview and edit if required and then submit the online application form.
7) On submission, the registration number will be generated and will be displayed on the screen. Note down the registration number, go back to the home page and enter the said registration number of the application and the valid id number to take a printout of the application form. The candidate will receive the registration number on his/her e-mail also.
8) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application form as all the future correspondences shall be made by BMSICL vide e-mail.
9) For any problems/ queries regarding the online application process, candidates may call on 9471009071 during office hours.
Scoring Criteria is given in the Annexure 'A' of Notification.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification