Bihar Board of Revenue announced a notification for the post of CONSULTANT QUALITY MANAGEMENT in the state of Bihar. The last date to apply for the post is June 15, 2018.
बिहार बोर्ड ऑफ राजस्व ने बिहार राज्य में कंसल्टेंट क्वालिटी मैनेजमेंट के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 जून, 2018 है
The Board of Bihar discusses the term of Engagement that is as follows-
Terms of Engagement:
1. The appointment of professionals will be purely on contract basis for a period of Three Years.
2. The successful candidate will have to sign a contractual agreement in the prescribed format of 3 years. Board of Revenue, Government of Bihar, Patna Old Secretariat, Patna - 800 015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The contract shall not confer any rights or claim of extension/absorption in the Board of revenue.
सगाई की शर्तें:
1. पेशेवरों की नियुक्ति पूरी तरह से (3) तीन साल की अवधि के लिए अनुबंध आधार पर होगी। हालांकि, एक महीने के नोटिस पर अनुबंध किसी भी पार्टी द्वारा समाप्त किया जा सकता है।
2. सफल उम्मीदवार को 3 साल के निर्धारित प्रारूप में एक अनुबंध समझौते पर हस्ताक्षर करना होगा। राजस्व बोर्ड, बिहार सरकार, पटना ओल्ड सचिवालय, पटना - 800 015 ईमेल: email@example.com
3. अनुबंध राजस्व बोर्ड में विस्तार / अवशोषण के किसी भी अधिकार या दावे को प्रदान नहीं करेगा।
Candidate must possess any Post Graduation Qualification from any recognized University with the minimum of 55% marks from 10th to onwards.
The Board is strict about its norms and provides the selection procedure under the jurisdiction of the board. The selection of the candidate will be completely on the basis of Qualification, Experience, and Interview. The decision of the Board of Revenue is final and binding. The interview will be only of the shortlisted candidates and will be informed on their email ID, which is mentioned in the application form by the applicants. The list of the shortlisted candidate will be uploaded on the website: - http://boardofrevenue.bih.nic.in/ and the candidate will be informed about the date of interview. Board of Revenue reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment wholly or partially if so required.
How to apply
The Board provides an application form to be filled by the interested candidates that can be downloaded from the official website or it will be given to you in the Notification of the post. Which asks the general information regarding the candidate like the term of experience educational qualification and much more. The duly filled and signed application should be scanned and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning in the subject line as “Application for the Post of Consultant – Quality Management”. It is advisable to give correct information to the board and verified documents of previous employment and qualification as these are going to be produced at the time of interview.
Click here to check official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link