BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 or Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited announced a notification for the posts of Welder, Fitter, and Machinist. A Total of 71 posts is declared by the Bharat Electronics. Details of the posts are given in Advertisement No.297. The last date to apply for the posts is 20 December 2018.
भेल त्रिची भर्ती 2018 या भारत हेवी इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स लिमिटेड ने वेल्डर, फिटर और मशीनिनिस्ट के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स द्वारा कुल 71 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या 2 9 7 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 20 दिसंबर 2018 है।
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 posts Details are:-
|S.No||Post||No of Vacancies||Period of Fixed Tenure to be Engaged|
|1||WELDER||26||36 months or completion of GHAV project whichever is earlier|
|2||FITTER||38||32 months or completion of GHAV project whichever is earlier|
|3||MACHINIST||7||32 months or completion of GHAV project whichever is earlier.|
1. Commencement of Online Submission of Applications
2. The closing of Online submission of applications
3. Last date for document upload and payment of Fees
4. Downloading of Permission slips from a website
5. Date of written test (tentative, if required)
The Candidates interested in the posts must hold a Matric / SSLC plus National Trade Certificate (NTC) plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade of Welder/Fitter/ Machinist.
A selection process for eligible candidates will involve written test and/or skill test depending upon the number of eligible applications received.
How to apply
Interested Candidates must follow the following Steps:-
1. Candidates must follow the official website of the BHEL https://www.bheltry.co.in/careers/ there is a link to Apply Online.
2. Then Candidate has to Enter their Personal details, Education Qualification details, etc. The marked (*) fields are mandatory.
3. Click on the SUBMIT button. The application will be submitted and an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER will be generated.
4. Upload the Following documents List:- The candidates can check the documents uploaded by clicking on " View File" button. Once all the required documents are uploaded click on 'Submit Documents' button
- Photograph (should not exceed 500KB, must be in .jpg format).
- Signature (should not exceed 250 KB, must be in .jpg format).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), If applicable.
- NTC - National Trade Certificate / Mark Sheet
- NAC - National Apprenticeship Certificate.
- SSLC / Matric Mark sheet as proof of DOB.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities candidates only).
- Discharge certificate (Ex-servicemen only).
- Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).
5. Pay your Application fee:- Rs.200 and Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying the fee. There are two modes for payment of processing fee, namely offline mode (Power Jyoti account) or through online payment using Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
Offline mode:- Candidates should download Triplicate challan copy from the website and pay the fees of Rs 200 in any of the branches of State Bank of India, in Power Jyoti A/c No. 30796267034 of SBI, Heavy Electricals Kailasapuram, Trichy-14 (code no.01363) in favor of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Tiruchirappalli. After payment of fees in Power Jyoti account, the journal number, Name of Branch where fees were paid, Date of payment are to be entered and the scanned copy of the BHEL challan should be uploaded.
Online Mode:- Select your mode of Payment and pay your fees by entering your Details.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification