BHEL announced the awaited Call letter for the Interview qualifying after the Exam of "Common Law Admission Test 2018". For the posts of Law Officer, there is a Compulsory Exam of Common Law Admission Test which will be conducted by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. The Candidates have to Qualify the exam.
The Candidates those who are shortlisted after the Exam will be called for the Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test (CLAT2018 PG Exam) Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
Steps to Download the Call Letter:-
1. Go to the official website of BHEL:- http://www.bhel.com/home.php
2. Click on the Career Tab.
3. There is a link of Interview Call Letter Issued- Check Latest Status.
4. Click on "Click here".
5. Then you have to enter the Acknowledgement No and Date of Birth in the format dd/mm/yy.
6. You will be redirected to the new page that is your Call letter.
7. Download the Call letter.
The candidate has to appear with the downloaded Call letter duly signed by themselves.
About BHEL:- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company basDelhi New Delhi, India Established in 1964, It is India's largest power generation equipment manufacturer. It was established in 1964 ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India.