BHEL Bhopal Recruitment (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) has announced a job notification for the posts of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice for Bhopal Location. Total vacancies of BHEL Bhopal Recruitment are 229 Posts for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice. Last Date to Apply 21-01-2019. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Bhopal Recruitment) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India.
भेल भर्ती (भारत हेवी इलेक्ट्रिकल्स लिमिटेड) ने भोपाल स्थान के लिए ग्रेजुएट और डिप्लोमा अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए नौकरी की अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। भेल भर्ती की कुल रिक्तियां स्नातक और डिप्लोमा अपरेंटिस के लिए 229 पद हैं। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21-01-2019। भारत हेवी इलेक्ट्रिकल्स लिमिटेड (भेल भर्ती) भारत सरकार द्वारा स्वामित्व और स्थापित, नई दिल्ली, भारत में स्थित एक इंजीनियरिंग और विनिर्माण कंपनी है।
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Vacancy Details -
|Discipline||Graduate Engg.||Diploma Engg.|
|Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nil|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg||13||02|
|Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Stipend-
|Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs 6000 Per Month.|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs 4000 Per Month.|
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Important Dates-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission of Hard copy of Application Form||28 Jan 2019|
Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training. The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
Period of training will be of One Year.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society workers wards of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
How to apply
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enrol/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before online application for the apprenticeship at BHEL. This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep the copy of the unique registration number generated by an online system for future reference.
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele - Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
3. Application submitted online will only be considered.
4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing a full advertisement, instructions for filing of the online application and other related information.
5. Candidates have to mandatorily fill Final CGPA or all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
6. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
7. After submission of online application, the copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to the following address through ordinary post: “Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.)” so that it reaches by 28.01.2019. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20” should be written.
i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school mark sheet/certificate.
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. mark sheet/certificate(10th/12th).
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate.
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in the prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self-undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable) vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii.Copy of medical token forwards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
ix. Medical Token/ESI Card in case of BHEL Society worker wards.
x. Copy of registration slip showing enrolment/registration number generated after successful enrolment/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website.