BFSL or BOB Financial Solutions Limited has announced notification for the post of Area Sales Manager, Team Leader, Sales Executives, Sales Executives – Under - Graduates, Sales Executives – Freshers, Manager /Asst. Manager - Processing. Total Vacancies are 590 and the last date to apply is 25-05-2018. (बीएफएसएल या बीओबी फाइनेंशियल सॉल्यूशंस लिमिटेड ने एरिया सेल्स मैनेजर, टीम लीडर, सेल्स एक्जीक्यूटिव्स, सेल्स एक्जीक्यूटिव्स - अंडर ग्रेजुएट्स, सेल्स एक्जीक्यूटिव्स - फ्रेशर्स, मैनेजर / सहायक, प्रबंधक - प्रसंस्करण के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 590 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25-05-2018 है।)
About BFSL - BOB Financial Solutions Limited (BFSL) (Formerly known as BOBCARDS Limited), is an NBFC (Non-banking Financial Company) established in 1994, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. BFSL is currently in the business of Credit cards issuance, merchant acquisition and Debit Card. (बीओबी फाइनेंशियल सॉल्यूशंस लिमिटेड (बीएफएसएल) (पूर्व में बीओबीसीएआरडीएस लिमिटेड के रूप में जाना जाता है), 1 994 में स्थापित एक एनबीएफसी (गैर-बैंकिंग वित्तीय कंपनी) है, जो बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा की पूर्ण स्वामित्व वाली सहायक कंपनी है। बीएफएसएल वर्तमान में क्रेडिट कार्ड जारी करने, व्यापार अधिग्रहण और डेबिट कार्ड के कारोबार में है।)
The recruitment will be for the following cities or areas -
Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mysuru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Vizag, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Raipur, Indore, Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneshwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Agra, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Panjim, NCR Delhi/NCR, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Karnal, Kochi and Thiruvanthapuram for Retail Assets AND For the states of Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh for Tractor and Agriculture Equipment Finance.
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Area Sales Manager||Min – 30 Yrs Max - 40 Yrs|
|Team Leader||Min - 25 Yrs Max - 40 Yrs|
|Sales Executives||Min - 21 Yrs Max - 35 Yrs|
|Sales Executives – Under Graduates||Min - 21 Yrs Max - 30 Yrs|
|Sales Executives – Freshers||Min - 21 Yrs Max - 25 Yrs|
|Manager /Asst. Manager - Processing||Min - 30 Yrs Max - 40 Yrs|
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification||Experience|
|Area Sales Manager||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.||Minimum 8 years of experience as a Sales Manager with leading Public / Private / Foreign Companies / Broking / NBFCs / FMCG companies. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing a team of Salesperson and have the ability to conduct business relationships with customers.|
|Team Leader||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales of Retail Financial products out of which minimum 2 years experience as a Team Lead.|
|Sales Executives||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution / Engineering Diploma holders.||Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience Sales of Retail Financial products.|
|Sales Executives – Under Graduates||Candidates who have passed an at least First year of Degree college but have not yet completed their Graduation.||Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience Sales of Retail Financial products.|
|Sales Executives – Freshers||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||Candidates should have a knack for doing a Sales Job.|
|Manager /Asst. Manager - Processing||Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.||Minimum 8 years of experience in Working in the HR Operations Department OR Working in the MIS Department OR Working in the Finance Department.|
Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Adequate candidates as decided by the company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the company/Interview Panel. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at the cutoff point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How to apply
1) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until completion of this recruitment project. The Company may send call letters for GD /interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
2) Candidates need to send their updated bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject as i.e. Sales Executive (or) Team Leader (or) Area Sales Manager (or) Processing Staff.
3) The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the Bio Data as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets.
4) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on account of heavy load on the internet.
5) The Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the company.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification