BEL Recruitment 2018 or Bharat Electronics Limited has announced job notification for the post of Deputy Engineer. The total of 15 posts is declared by the Bharat Electronics. The posts are declared on 5 years of a temporary period. The last date to apply for the posts is 22 September 2018.
बीईएल भर्ती 2018 या भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स लिमिटेड ने उप अभियंता के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स द्वारा कुल 15 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। अस्थायी अवधि के 5 वर्षों में पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 सितंबर 2018 है।
BEL Recruitment 2018 details of the posts are:-
|Name of the posts||Posts Distribution||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Deputy Engineer(MS-PS01)||Electronics – 10 Mechanical - 5||15 posts||Rs. 40000-140000/|
The Candidates must possess a BE/B.Tech in (Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication) or B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical) with First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University. It is desirable for the Candidates to have a one year of Experience in the Relevant field.
Electronics:- Experience in RF circuits, microwave receivers, High voltage transmitters and signal processing systems.
Mechanical:- Experience in maintenance of TATRA/Tata or any Special Vehicles, Trailers, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems, cranes, DG Sets, Electromechanical systems such as Jacks and Masts, Air Conditioners, chiller plants, etc. will be highly desirable.
The Selection of the Candidates will be through the Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates can be paid through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official. Gen/ OBC candidates have to enter the “SB Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Online Application Form.
The Candidates must follow the steps for the BEL Recruitment 2018 are described as:-
1. Applicants must go on the Official Website of BEL. There is a tab of Carrer click on the tab. Click on the Apply online for the posts of Deputy Engineer.
2. Or Login from here->http://bel-india.in.
3. Then Enter their Personal Details Like Name, age, Father's Name etc.
4. Enter their Address information. Like permanent and correspondence address, active email-id, and mobile number.
5. Enter their Qualification and post work experience details. Enter the details of additional qualification acquired if any. Enter the work experience details and click on “add to list”.
6. Enter the details of relatives employed in BEL and click on “add to list”.
7. Click on Submit Button. And save your Application form.
After that, candidates are required to send the printed copy of the application along with the copies of the following documents list on the particular address:-
- SSLC/ Matriculation Marks Card as proof of date of birth.
- BE/B.Tech. Final Degree certificate clearly indicating the branch of study and class obtained.
- Experience certificates to substantiate minimum one year of relevant post qualification experience.
- Caste/Community/Tribe/Disability certificate.
- Bank Challan copy for Rs.500/- with the seal and signature of the bank official.
- They can be sent by post and the envelope shall be superscribed with the post applied for so as to reach before the last date. For example: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY ENGINEER”.
Address:- Manager (HR/MR&MS) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli PO, Bangalore 560013.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification