BARC Bhabha Atomic Research Centre announced a notification for the Recruitment of the Various posts of Stipendiary Trainees under the Category No 1 and Category No 2 in BARC & AERB, MUMBAI. The total of 224 posts is announced by the Research Centre in all the Category. The last date to apply for the posts is August 20, 2018.
बीएआरसी भाभा परमाणु अनुसंधान केंद्र ने बीएआरसी और एईआरबी, मुंबई में श्रेणी संख्या 1 और श्रेणी संख्या 2 के तहत छात्रवृत्ति प्रशिक्षुओं की विभिन्न पदों की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों में अनुसंधान केंद्र द्वारा कुल 224 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 20 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About BARC:- The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India's premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research center with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering, and related areas.
The posts are categorized as for Category No 1 posts:-
|7||Electronics & Instrumentation||0||1||3||1||5|
The posts are categorized as for Category No 2 posts:-
|8||Electronics & Instrumentation||1||7||1||9|
The educational details for all the posts are:-
Category No. 1:-
For the posts in the discipline of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, and Electronics & Instrumentation:- The Candidates must possess a regular Diploma in the Concerned Fields.
For the posts in the discipline of Chemistry and Physics:- The Candidates must possess a degree in BSc with a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. As Chemistry/Physics as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects.
For the posts in the discipline of Plant Operator and Laboratory:- The Candidates must possess an HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
For the posts in the discipline of A/C Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and Mechanical:- The Candidates must possess an SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical . And also have one of qualification among them:-
- NTC (ITI pass out) of two-year duration.
- NAC of Two years duration under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus one-year work experience after the completion of course.
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one-year duration under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
The Selection process for both the category of posts are:-
For Category No. 1:- There is a Written Examination of one-hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objectives (multiple) type questions. There is awarded ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for the Interview. And the syllabus for the Exam will be based on Diploma/Bsc.
For Category No. 2:- There is a three-step process for Selection and the steps are:-
Step 1:- Preliminary Test:- Examination will consist of 50 multi-choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one-hour duration in the following proportion: a. Mathematics – 20 questions b. Science – 20 questions c. General awareness – 10 questions. And ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Step 2:- Advanced Test:- Candidates qualifying from the Step 1 will be going through to the Next Step. The Test will comprise 50 multi-choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two-hour duration. And ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
Step 3:- Skills Test:- Shortlisted Candidates from the Step 2 will come to the Next step procedure. The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 - 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
How to apply
Application fee:- For Category No 1 Candidates there is a charge of Rs.150/- For General and OBC Candidates and For Category No 2 Candidates There is a charge of Rs.100/- For General and OBC candidates. And Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, and Women category. The fee Can be paid through the Online Mode.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates need to visit the Website:- www.recruit.barc.gov.in.
2. There are some Guidelines for How to apply for the posts. And the Candidates are advised to read the instructions and Click How to Apply.
3. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
4. Candidates should enter their details in the Online Application form.
5. After that For payment of a fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. There are Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available under the menu “How to Apply-Payment of fees”.
6. Click on final Submit Button. And the Candidates take a print out of the Application form for future use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official NOtification