BARC Recruitment 2018 or Bhabha Atomic Research Centre announced a notification for the Recruitment of the Various posts of Group‘A’ Gazetted & Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted. The total of 17 posts is announced by the Research Centre in all the Category. The details of these posts are given in Advertisement No. 01/2018(R-IV). The last date to apply for the posts is October 10, 2018.
बीएआरसी भर्ती 2018 या भाभा परमाणु अनुसंधान केंद्र ने समूह 'ए' राजपत्रित और समूह 'बी' गैर-राजपत्रित की विभिन्न पदों की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों में अनुसंधान केंद्र द्वारा कुल 17 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। इन पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या 01/2018 (आर -4) में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 अक्टूबर, 2018 है।
BARC Recruitment 2018 declared post details are;-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||No of posts||Salary|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Prostho Dontics)||UR:01||01||Rs.67700|
|Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology)||UR:02||02||Rs.67700|
|Medical/Scientific Officer/D (General Surgery)||UR:01||01||Rs.67700|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||ST:01, OBC:01, UR:03||05||Rs.35400|
The educational details of the posts are described as:-
|Post Code||Name of the posts||Educational details|
|DR/01||Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Prostho Dontics)||The Candidates must have an M.D.S. (Prostho Dontics) from a recognised University.|
|DR/02||Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology)||The Candidates must have an M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognised University.|
|DR/03||Medical/Scientific Officer/D (General Surgery)||The Candidates must have an MS/DNB in General Surgery from the recognized University.|
XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India
|DR/05||Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography)||B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + one-year Diploma in Radiography.|
The Selection process for the posts are declared as:-
For the posts of DR/01, DR/02, DR/03:- Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting a screening test of the eligible candidates.
For the posts of DR/04:- Selection will consist of tests in 3 stages.
Stage 1:- Preliminary Test: Examination will consist of 50 multi-choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one-hour duration and ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Mathematics – 20 questions
Science – 20 questions
General awareness – 10 questions
Stage 2:- Advanced Test: All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advanced Test). The Test will comprise 50 multi-choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two-hour duration and ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Stage 3:- Skill Test: Based on the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skill Test). The Skill Test will be based on a Go/No-Go basis.
For the posts of DR/05:- Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- For DR/01, DR/02 & DR/03 - Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) and For DR/04 & DR/05 - Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred & fifty only). A fee can be paid through Online Mode.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates need to visit the Website:- www.recruit.barc.gov.in. The online application will be opened from 14/09/2018 to 10/10/2018.
2. There are some Guidelines for How to apply for the posts. And the Candidates are advised to read the instructions and Click How to Apply.
3. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
4. Candidates should enter their details in the Online Application form like name, age, address and also educational details like enter their marks and year of passing.
5. After that For payment of a fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. There are Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available under the menu “How to Apply-Payment of fees”.
6. Click on final Submit Button after checking all the details you entered in the Application form. And the Candidates take a print out of the Application form for future use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification