Allahabad High Court announced a notification on May 14, 2018, for the posts of District Judges in Uttar Pradesh. Total 37 posts are declared by the High Court. All these posts are declared on a permanent basis. The Online Submission for the posts is Open on May 15, 2018, and to be closed on June 14, 2018. The last date to send the Hard copy of the Documents is June 20, 2018. The tentative date of the exam is declared as of July 29, 2018.
इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय ने उत्तर प्रदेश के जिला न्यायाधीशों के पदों के लिए 14 मई, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। उच्च न्यायालय द्वारा कुल 37 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन सभी पदों को स्थायी आधार पर घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 15 मई, 2018 को खुला है, और 14 जून, 2018 को बंद होना है। दस्तावेजों की हार्ड कॉपी भेजने की आखिरी तारीख 20 जून, 2018 है। परीक्षा की तारीख की तारीख घोषित की गई है 2 9 जुलाई, 2018 के।
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high Court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1869, making it one of the first high courts to be established in India. Allahabad High Court maintains a permanent circuit bench at Lucknow, the administrative capital of the state. The maximum number of serving judges is 160, the highest in India.इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय या इलाहाबाद में न्यायिक न्यायालय उच्च न्यायालय इलाहाबाद में स्थित है जिसका उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य उत्तर प्रदेश पर अधिकार क्षेत्र है। यह 1869 में स्थापित किया गया था, जो इसे भारत में स्थापित होने वाली पहली उच्च न्यायालयों में से एक बना रहा है। इलाहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय राज्य की प्रशासनिक राजधानी लखनऊ में एक स्थायी सर्किट खंडपीठ रखता है। सेवा करने वाले न्यायाधीशों की अधिकतम संख्या 160 है, जो भारत में सबसे ज्यादा है।
The posts declared by High Court are described as:-
|Name of the post||SC||OBC||Unreserved||Total|
Interested Candidates have a degree in LLB and a candidate must be an Advocate of not less than seven years standing as on the last date fixed for the submission of application forms. The applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and the other conditions stipulated in the Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1975.
Candidates are selected based on the Preliminary Exam and then Interview. The tentative date for the exam is declared as of July 29, 2018. Candidates have to download their Admit Cards after 15 July 2018. Admit Cards should be downloaded from their official Website by entering their log-in ID and Password.
Details of the Selection Process is described as:-
Paper No.1: General Knowledge:- This paper will be of 100 marks and 3 hours duration. And the paper contains topics relating to History of India and Indian Culture, Geography of India, Indian Polity, current national issues and topics of social relevance.
Paper No.2: Language:- This paper will be of 100 marks and 3 hours duration. And this paper has four Sections:- (i) Essay to be written in English 30 marks.
(ii) English Précis writing 30 marks.
(iii) Translation of passage from Hindi to English 20 marks.
(iv) Translation of passage from English to Hindi 20 marks.
Paper No.3: Law-I (Substantive Law):- This paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours duration. The paper Contains Law of Contracts, the Law of Partnership, the Law concerning easements and torts, the Law relating to a transfer of property including the principles of equity specifically applicable.
Paper No.4: Law II (Procedure and Evidence):- This paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours duration. The paper Contains the Laws of evidence, the Criminal Procedure Code, and Code of Civil Procedure, including the principles of pleading.
Paper No.5: Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws):- This paper will be of 200 marks and 3 hours duration. And the paper contains Indian Penal Code, the Uttar Pradesh Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act 1951, Uttar Pradesh Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent, and Eviction) Act 1972.
Paper No.6: Interview:- The interview will be of 200 marks.
The candidates securing minimum aggregate 45%marks in the written examination shall be called to appear in the interview. The candidate securing minimum 40% marks in the interview shall only be eligible to be included in the select list.
How to apply
Application fee:- General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/-, SC/ ST: Rs..750/(for the SC/ST candidates belonging to the State of U.P. only), For all candidates belonging to other States: Rs.1000/-.
1. Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
2. Candidates have to log in and password of your own Choice. The candidates shall remember/ note the login ID & password generated at the time of submission of online application form for future uses.
3. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out (Hard Copy) of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
4. Candidates are required to pay a fee only by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI : (i)Take print out of Payment Challan from the website. (ii) Fill the particulars viz. Name, Branch Name, City etc. (iii) Submit the Fee Payment Challan and amount in any Branch of S.B.I. (iv) Collect the applicant's copy and High Court's Copy of Fee Payment Challan from the branch.
5. A candidate has to submit the Following documents with the Application form on the particular Address.
6. Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating a date of birth, or mark sheet issued by Central/State Board.
7. Copies of Degree/Diploma certificate along with marks statements pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification.
8. Copy of registration in Bar Council. (Self-attested copy be attached).
9. Copy of experience as an Advocate in the prescribed proforma from the District & Session Judge of the district or Registrar General/ Registrar of the High Courts.
10. Caste certificate of a candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC.
11. Certificate of character from the District & Session Judge of the district or Registrar General/Registrar of the High Courts or Secretary General of Supreme Court.
12. Copy of Photo identity card i.e Aadhaar Card/Voter I.D. Card/Driving Licence/ Passport/PAN Card.
13. Copy of counterfoil (High Court's Copy) of Bank Challan evidencing deposit of requisite fee. (Original copy be attached).
Candidates are required to write the words “RECRUITMENT to U.P.H.J.S – 2018” on the top of the Envelope while submitting the Printout (Hard Copy) of the Online Recruitment Application along with copies of specified self-attested documents/certificates.
And send all these documents to-> e High Court, Allahabad.
Click here to download Official notification of the posts:- Official Notification