Airline Allied Services Limited announced a notification on July 30, 2018, for the posts of Assistant Supervisor Security. A Total of 24 posts are declared by Air India. The posts are declared for initially a three year of a contract period. The last date to apply for the posts is August 18, 2018.
एयरलाइन सहयोगी सेवा लिमिटेड ने सहायक पर्यवेक्षक सुरक्षा के पदों के लिए 30 जुलाई, 2018 को एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। एयर इंडिया द्वारा कुल 24 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों की शुरुआत अनुबंध की अवधि के तीन साल के लिए घोषित की जाती है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 18 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About Air India - Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 90 domestic and international destinations.
The posts are declared as for Females there are 08 posts and for male candidates, there are 16 posts. All the posts are categorized in categories are as below:-
|Name of posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Assistant Supervisor Security||14||03||01||06||24|
The qualifications required for the posts are:-
- Candidates must be graduate from their 3-year degree course in any discipline from any recognized university with the ability to speak Hindi, English or any local language. With BCAS Certificate must be required. or
- Candidates must be graduate with NCC 'B' certificate and proficient in firefighting and knowledge in Industrial Security.
- There are some physical standards are also required for the candidates they are:- Height Female:- 15.4cms and Height of Male Candidates 163 cms.
The Selection process for the posts are:-
Candidates those who are with the certificate of valid BCAS Baic AVSEC Certificate:- There is a Written exam on the same day of Interview related to Aviation Security and General Aptitude. The duration of 90 minutes will be given to the Candidates.
Candidates with Graduate or NCC'B' certificate:- There is a Written exam on General Aptitude of a duration of 90 minutes on the same day.
How to apply
Candidates can apply by following through the steps and they are:-
1. Candidates can download the format of Application form from the Official Website or it will be given with the Notification of the posts. Download the Application form and duly filled all the details.
2. A recent passport Size photograph should be pasted on the left side of the Application form.
3. Matric pass certificate in support of Proof of Date of birth.
4. Graduation Mark sheet and Degree.
5. Valid BCAS Basic AVSEC certificate.
6. NCC'B' Certificate.
7. SC/ST certificate if applied.
8. Two recent passport size Photograph.
9. One set of the same application form and xerox copies of the documents.
10.A Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of "Airline Allied Services Limited".
11. Medical Certificate from registered Medical Hospital.
along with all these details candidates should present on the Interview day. Candidates should present on any date at any address:-
|Place of Walk-in-Selection||Date and Time||Venue|
11 August 2018
Written Test:- 11/12 August 2018
|AG High School and G&D Parikh Higher Secondary School, Commerce six road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.|
18 August 2018
Written Test:- 18/19 August 2018
|Institute of Engineering Education Research, Dongre Vastigarha Ground Canada Corner, Nashik.|
Click here to Check Official Notification:- Official Notification Link