ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY HELD FOR ALL DISTRICTS OF MEGHALAYA AT DIKKI BANDI STADIUM, TURA FROM 22 MAY TO 25 MAY 2018(22 मई से 25 मई 2018 तक डिकाकी बांदी स्टैडीम, तुरा में मेघालय के सभी जिलों के लिए आर्मी भर्ती रैली आयोजित की जाएगी). Date of Medical Examination & Documentation is 25-05-2018(चिकित्सा परीक्षा और दस्तावेज की तिथि 25-05-2018 है).
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||Class 10th with 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate.|
|Soldier Technical (Technical Arms)||Class 12th pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical (Avn & Amn Examiner)||Same as Soldier Technical OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation)|
|Soldier(Nursing Assistant)/Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC)||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40%. If the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, a stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off|
|Soldier Clerk/Storekeeper Technical Soldier||10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th.|
|. Soldier Tradesman||10th Simple Pass except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass.|
Sports / Games-
1. Games Permitted. Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Fencing, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting and Wrestling.
2. Validity. Sports certificate within two years (between May 2016 to May 2018).
3. District Level. Recognised by District Sports Association 1st and 2nd position only.
4. State, national and International Level. Participation certificate.
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|1.6 KM Run||Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs- Group-I 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs - Group-II||Group - I : 60 Marks Group -II : 48 Marks|
|Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Pull Ups - 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups - 33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups - 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups - 21 Marks, 6 Pull Ups - 16 Marks,||Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards|
|9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify||No Marks|
|Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify||No Marks|
How to apply
Application Fees - No Application Fees.
How To Apply - 1) Candidates need to register themselves and apply for participation in the rally on - http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2) Only those candidates having VALID ADMIT CARD and AADHAR Card will be allowed in the Rally.
3) Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army website only after 15 Apr 2018. Candidates will take a printout of Admit Card on good quality paper in Black & White on LASER PRINTER only.