APAHD Recruitment 2018 or Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department announced a notification for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Class-A and Class-B. Total of 256 posts is declared by the Department. The last date to send your Application forms is 15 December 2018.
एपीएएचडी भर्ती 2018 या आंध्र प्रदेश पशुपालन विभाग ने कक्षा-ए और कक्षा-बी में पशु चिकित्सा सहायक सर्जनों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। विभाग द्वारा कुल 256 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। आपके आवेदन पत्र भेजने की आखिरी तारीख 15 दिसंबर 2018 है।
AHAHD Recruitment 2018 posts details for Class-A posts are:-
AHAHD Recruitment 2018 posts details for Class-B posts are:-
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess the following educational qualifications for the posts and they are:-
For the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons(Class-A):- Must possess Bachelor's Degree in Veterinary Science& Animal Husbandry (OR) its Equivalent Qualification from any recognized University / Institution in India or Abroad.
For the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons(Class-B):- Must possess Post Graduation with a subject of Specialisation fields of Preventive Medicine subject in Microbiology / Parasitological /Pathology/ Epidemiology I Virology / Immunology / Bio-Technology and Veterinary Public Health Institution in India or Abroad.
How to apply
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested candidates may apply online from the Official Website Link-> Online Link
2. All applicants should have a valid/active email ID.
3. Candidates would also be required to upload passport size color photograph of not more than 50 kb of file size while filling the application form and therefore before applying online, candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of the photograph ready in the system for uploading the same when required in the application form.
4. Candidates are advised to duly fill up the details sought in the online application form. After entering their Details an application number shall be generated.
5. Incomplete online applications and applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria would be “Rejected”.
After that, filled in applications in the online format shall be downloaded and self-attested before submission of the printed application along with the Self-attested copies of the Documents and must be superscribed with "Application for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Class-A/Class-B". And send to the Address before 15. December. 2018.
Address:- Director of Animal Husbandry Department, NTR SSVH Campus, Labbipeta, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada - 520010 on or before 15/12/2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification