AMTRON Recruitment 2018 or Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited announced a job notification for the posts of Systems Officer & Systems Assistant. The total of 18 posts is declared by the AMTRON. The details of the posts are declared on No: AEDC/HRD/Manpower-HighCourt/595/2017. The posts are declared on a contract basis till 31st March 2020. The last date to apply for the posts is 23 October 2018.
एटमॉन भर्ती 2018 या असम इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स डेवलपमेंट कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड ने सिस्टम ऑफिसर एंड सिस्टम सहायक के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। AMTRON द्वारा कुल 18 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का ब्योरा घोषित नहीं किया गया है: एईडीसी / एचआरडी / जनशक्ति-हाईकोर्ट / 5 9 5/2017। पदों को 31 मार्च 2020 तक अनुबंध के आधार पर घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 23 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
AMTRON Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Total no of posts||Salary|
|1||Systems Officer||09 posts||Monthly fixed pay: Rs. 15985.00 EPF Contributions per month: Rs. 3600.00|
|2||Systems Assistant||09 posts||Monthly fixed pay: Rs. 10750.00 EPF Contributions per month: Rs. 2580.00|
The Educational details and experience are required for the posts described as:-
For the posts of Systems Officer:- The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or MCA or MSc(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics) with a 1 Year of experience in software development in PHP/Java and Postgresql/MySQL environment, Android.
For the posts of Systems Assistant:-The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a B.C.A or B.Sc. (Physics/Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications or DOECC `A` Level or Diploma holders (3 years) from Polytechnic in Computer Science/Engineering and also have a Knowledge in Server Administration/LAN/ DBA/Technical troubleshooting support in Hardware.
Online applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and list of such shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the Official Website and the shortlisted candidates will be called for test/viva-voce through downloadable call letters.
How to apply
The Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The Candidates can click on the Official Website www.amtron.in and then Click on the link Recruitment and then click Apply Online against this Notification.
2. Register yourself into the portal and Login using your Registration No.
3. Fill-up and submit the online application form like the name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
4. Next Step is to Upload the Documents like:-
- Age Proof: 10th standard Admit Card/certificate for examination or birth certificate.
- Educational Qualification certificates
- Professional/Global Certificates, as applicable to his/her applied post
- Work Experience Certificates
- Proof of the last remuneration drawn if any.
- Photo Identity Card: PAN card/Driving License/Passport/Voters ID card or any other Photo ID card issued by a Govt. Agency.
- Latest passport size photograph in size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- Scanned copy of his/her signature. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted and Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- The self-declaration that there are no criminal cases pending in his/her name.
5. On submission of the online application, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment number which he/she needs to retain for use in future
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification