AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 or All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar announced a notification for the posts of Senior and Junior Residents in Bhubaneswar. The total of 174 posts is declared by the All India Medical Sciences. The posts are declared on a temporary basis. the last date to apply for the posts is 13 October 2018.
एम्स भुवनेश्वर भर्ती 2018 या ऑल इंडिया इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल साइंसेज, भुवनेश्वर ने भुवनेश्वर में वरिष्ठ और जूनियर निवासियों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। ऑल इंडिया मेडिकल साइंसेज द्वारा कुल 174 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पद अस्थायी आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 13 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
For Senior Resident Posts:-
Total 74 posts are declared by AIIMS Bhubaneswar in various departments and they are listed as:-
|S.no||Name of the Department||Total No of posts|
|3.||Burns & Plastic Surgery||04|
|8.||Endocrinology and Metabolism||04|
|9.||Forensic Medicine/ Toxicology||01|
|13.||Medical Oncology/ Haematology||09|
For Junior Resident Posts:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Distribution||Total posts||Salary|
|Junior Residents||UR-53. OBC-27, SC-16, ST-4||100 posts||Rs.60,000/-|
|Name of the posts||A time period for posts||Interview Date|
|Senior Residents||11 months||11th & 12th October 2018 at 08:00 A.M.|
|Junior Residents||06 months||13th October 2018 at 08:00 A.M.|
The educational details and experience required for the posts are described as:-
For the posts of Senior Residents:- The Candidates must possess a Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM/MDS in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. And For the Department of Dentistry, Candidates having ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL Surgery and ENDODONTICS will be given preference.
For the posts of Junior Residents:- The Candidates must possess an MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI.
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. List of the finalists will be displayed on the Official Website.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC Candidates and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST. The fee can be paid through Demand Draft Account No. 557820110000006, IFS Code: BKID0005578, MICR Code: 751013019, Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha. That can be submitted by the Candidate at the time of Interview.
Interested Candidates should present on the Interview venue along with the Application form and the Attested Documents. The list of documents are:-
1. The duly filled Application form. The format of Application form is given with the Notification of the posts.
2. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.).
3.Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
4. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
5. Four recent passport size photographs.
6. Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
7. MBBS/MD/MS/Ph.D./DNB/DM/M.Ch. Marksheets & Certificates.
8. Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
9. Registration with the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates).
10. Reservation category Certificate, if applicable.
11. Any other relevant documents.
12. Demand Draft.
13. Experience Certificate
14. FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
15. No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi. Govt., PSU Employee.
The interview will be conducted at Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification