AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 or All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar announced a notification for the posts of Senior Resident / PDF in Bhubaneswar. The total of 123 posts is declared by the All India Medical Sciences. The posts are declared on a temporary basis. the last date to apply for the posts is 22 December 2018. Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents for the tenure period (3 years) for the session January 2019 and Admission to the post of Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) in Cardio-Thoracic Anaesthesia for a maximum tenure period of 01(one) year for the Academic Session 2018-19 at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Details are given in the Advt. NO: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/3634. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment) is a Medical College and medical research public university based in Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
एम्स भुवनेश्वर भर्ती 2018 या ऑल इंडिया इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल साइंसेज, भुवनेश्वर ने भुवनेश्वर में वरिष्ठ निवासी / पीडीएफ के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। ऑल इंडिया मेडिकल साइंसेज द्वारा कुल 123 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पद अस्थायी आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 22 दिसंबर 2018 है। जनवरी 201 9 के सत्र के लिए कार्यकाल अवधि (3 वर्ष) के लिए वरिष्ठ निवासियों के पद की भर्ती और कार्डियो-थोरैसिक में पोस्ट-डॉक्टरेट फैलोशिप (पीडीएफ) के पद में प्रवेश एम्स, भुवनेश्वर में अकादमिक सत्र 2018-19 के लिए 01 (एक) वर्ष की अधिकतम कार्य अवधि के लिए संज्ञाहरण संख्या: एम्स / बीबीएस / डीन / एसआर / 49-ए / 3634 विवरण में विवरण दिए गए हैं। ऑल इंडिया इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मेडिकल साइंसेज भुवनेश्वर (एम्स भुवनेश्वर भर्ती) एक मेडिकल कॉलेज और भारत के भुवनेश्वर, उड़ीसा, भारत में स्थित चिकित्सा अनुसंधान सार्वजनिक विश्वविद्यालय है।
Total 123 posts are declared by AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment in various departments and they are listed as:-
|Department||No. of Post|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||7|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1|
|Obst. & Gynaecology||1|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||2|
A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
For PDF IN CARDIO-THORACIC ANAESTHESIA -
MD/ DNB from recognised institute or any other qualification approved by the Institute for this purpose from time to time in Anaesthesiology. Post MD/DNB candidates with PDCC in Cardio-Thoracic Anaesthesia from recognised Institutes can also apply.
The selection will be on the basis of the Written Examination followed by the interview. List of the finalists will be displayed on the Official Website.
The written examination will only be conducted when the number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
The written examination of 80 marks will be based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The date of written examination and personal interview will be uploaded in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website (www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in).
For PDF IN CARDIO-THORACIC ANAESTHESIA -
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in Anaesthesia (total marks 80) will be conducted if there are 5 (five) or more candidates. The Interview schedule will be intimated in our Institute Website in due course of time.
2. Candidates who get 50% marks or more in the written examination will be eligible for consideration for the interview. The total number of candidates called for the interview will be maximum of three times the number of the seat(s) available.
3. The result of the written examination will be displayed on the notice board of the Examination Section at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar and the Interview will be held on the same date as that of the written exam. The final result will be uploaded to our Institute website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in only.
4. The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on Clinical evaluation/Laboratory testing. There is no cut off marks for the interview.
5. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Written Test and Interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST. The fee can be paid through Demand Draft Account No. 557820110000006, IFS Code: BKID0005578, MICR Code: 751013019, Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha. That can be submitted by the Candidate at the time of Interview.
Interested Candidates should present on the Interview venue along with the Application form and the Attested Documents. The list of documents are:-
1. The duly filled Application form. The format of Application form is given with the Notification of the posts.
2. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.).
3.Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
4. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
5. Four recent passport size photographs.
6. Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
7. MBBS/MD/MS/Ph.D./DNB/DM/M.Ch. Marksheets & Certificates.
8. Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
9. Registration with the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates).
10. Reservation category Certificate, if applicable.
11. Any other relevant documents.
12. Demand Draft.
13. Experience Certificate
14. FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate).
15. No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi. Govt., PSU Employee.
The interview will be conducted at Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification