AIESL Recruitment 2018 or Air India Engineering Services Limited announced a notification for the posts of Various Aircraft Technician in Delhi. A total of 111 posts are declared by Air India. These posts are declared on a contract basis for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of five years based on performance and requirement of AIESL. The last date to apply for the posts is September 10, 2018.
एआईएसएल भर्ती 2018 या एयर इंडिया इंजीनियरिंग सर्विसेज लिमिटेड ने दिल्ली में विभिन्न विमान तकनीशियनों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। एयर इंडिया द्वारा कुल 111 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन पदों को 5 साल की अवधि के लिए अनुबंध आधार पर घोषित किया गया है जिसे एआईएसएल के प्रदर्शन और आवश्यकता के आधार पर पांच साल की अवधि के लिए बढ़ाया जा सकता है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 सितंबर, 2018 है।
Air India Limited is a company that was formed as National Aviation Company of India Limited by the Government of India to oversee the merger of Air India and Indian.The company was renamed as Air India Limited on 26 October 2010.
The posts are declared by AIESL Recruitment 2018 are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Aircraft Technician||SC:16, ST:08, OBC:29, Others:58||111||Rs.20,000/-|
The Walk-in-interview dates with the students list present on a particular day:-
|Name of the posts||Schedule of Candidates||Interview Date|
|Aircraft Technician||Candidates with Qualification “A” (i.e. Diploma in Engineering) as per eligibility criteria and whose name’s first alphabet range from A to Q||04.08.2018|
|Aircraft Technician||Candidates with Qualification “A” (i.e. Diploma in Engineering) as per eligibility criteria and whose name’s the first alphabet range between R to Z||05.08.2018|
|Aircraft Technician||Candidates with Qualification “B” (i.e. AME Diploma/Certificate) as per eligibility criteria and whose name’s first alphabet ranges from A to L||06.08.2018|
|Aircraft Technician||Candidates with Qualification “B” (i.e. AME Diploma/Certificate) as per eligibility criteria and whose name’s first alphabet ranges from M to R||07.08.2018|
|Aircraft Technician||Candidates with Qualification “B” (i.e. AME Diploma/Certificate) as per eligibility criteria and whose name’s first alphabet ranges from S to Z||08.08.2018|
|Aircraft Technician||All Candidates with Qualification “C” (i.e. for Ex-SM) as per eligibility criteria||10.08.2018|
The educational details for the Recruitment of AIESL Recruitment 2018 id different for different types of Candidates and listed below as:-
1. For the Candidates of other than Ex-Serviceman:- The candidates waiting for the posts must possess a Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent recognized by Central/State Government with 60% marks/equivalent grade.
2. For the Candidates of Ex-Serviceman:- The Candidates must have a Successful Completion of 4 years course/Diploma in Aircraft Training or its equivalent trade Training conducted by Indian Navy.
The Candidates are selected through the Interview process and the list will be prepared after the process.
How to apply
Application Fee = Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) by means of an A/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
Interested Candidates are advised to attend the Walk-in-Interview on given dates along with the Application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English Language. An application form is given with the notification of the posts.
A recent colored passport size photograph of a full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
Self-attested copies of the following documents also:-
1. Educational Qualification (i.e. SSLC, HSC, or higher education with mark sheets for each year), as applicable.
2. Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photocopy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and HSC passing certificate.)
3. All original experience certificates, if any.
4. 2 Passport Size photographs.
5. Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photocopy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
6. ID Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport etc.).
The application, in the prescribed format, must be submitted along with the above mentioned requisite documents. Original Certificate should not be submitted with the application but should be brought for verification along with one set of photo copies. All the interested candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview along with the documents and the Application form on the given address:-
Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House), Delhi 110037 (Contact No. 011- 25652442).
Click here to Check Official Notification Link of the posts:- Official Notification.