AIESL Recruitment 2018 or Air India Engineering Services Limited announced a notification for the posts of Various Aircraft Technician in Nagpur. A total of 53 posts are declared by Air India. These posts are declared on a contract basis for a period of 5 years which may be extended for further period of five years based on performance and requirement of AIESL. The last date to apply for the posts is September 24, 2018.
एआईएसएल भर्ती 2018 या एयर इंडिया इंजीनियरिंग सर्विसेज लिमिटेड ने नागपुर में विभिन्न विमान तकनीशियनों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। एयर इंडिया द्वारा कुल 53 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन पदों को 5 साल की अवधि के लिए अनुबंध आधार पर घोषित किया गया है जिसे एआईएसएल के प्रदर्शन और आवश्यकता के आधार पर पांच साल की अवधि के लिए बढ़ाया जा सकता है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 24 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts are categorized by AIESL Recruitment 2018 as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Category wise posts are||Total no of posts|
(Airframe & Engine)
|OTHERS:18 SC:04 ST:02 OBC:08||32|
|OTHERS:07 SC:01 OBC:02||10|
|OTHERS:08 SC:01 OBC:02||11|
Interview Dates are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Date of Skill Test/Interview|
(Airframe & Engine)
|17.09.2018 & 19.09.2018|
The educational details for the posts are declared as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Educational Details|
1. For candidates other than Ex-serviceman:- The Candidates must have an AME Diploma/Certificate in an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA with 60% marks/equivalent grade or
Diploma (3 Years) / Degree in Engineering (4 Years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/ Electronics / Aeronautical and Telecommunication/Radio Engineering with 60% marks/equivalent grade.
2. For Serviceman:- Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio / Aeronautical trades. or
Successful Completion of 4 years course/diploma in Aircraft/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Artificer training conducted by Indian Navy.
(Exclusively for Backshops)
1. For candidates other than Ex-serviceman:- The Candidates must have an AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA with 60% marks/equivalent grade.
2. For Serviceman:- Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio / Aeronautical trades.
or Successful Completion of 4 years course/diploma in Aircraft/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Artificer training conducted by Indian Navy.
The Selection of the Candidates is depended upon the TRADE TEST / SKILL TEST & INTERVIEW. And that should depend on the same day at the time if the number of applicants is very large.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for General and OBC Candidates. SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this fee. And can be paid by means of A/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Nagpur.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1) Applicants may attend for the Walk-in-interview on the prescribed date as per their willingness to working the above institution and may have along with the documents are:- Ref Advertisement No, Name of the post applied for, Name of Applicant, Address Proof, Date of Birth proof etc filled on the Application form.
2) The candidates should produce the original qualifications, caste certificates with age proof certificate along with the self-attested photocopies of the said certificates.
3) The OBC candidates should produce updated caste certificate applicable for central govt jobs. The candidates must report at 9.30 AM on the scheduled date & place mentioned above.
Address:- Human Resources Department, MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108.
Click here to Check official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification