AAMC Recruitment 2018 or Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics announced a notification for the posts of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and Multi-Task worker in Delhi. The total of 600 posts are declared and these posts may vary. The last date to apply Online for the posts is 14 October 2018. एएएमसी भर्ती 2018 या आम आदमी मोहल्ला क्लीनिक ने दिल्ली में फार्मासिस्ट, मोहल्ला क्लिनिक सहायक और मल्टी-टास्क वर्कर के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल 600 पद घोषित किए गए हैं और ये पोस्ट अलग-अलग हो सकती हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 14 अक्टूबर 2018 है।
AAMC Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||Total posts||Salary||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist||200||Rs 12/- per registered patient, with a minimum guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on a monthly basis||Between 20 - 50 years|
|Mohalla Clinic Assistant||200||
Rs 10/- per registered patient for OPD, Additional remuneration as per the following schedule:
Rs 30/- per ANC checkup, Rs 10/- for each blood sample drawn by him/her, Rs 10/- for each injects/immunization done by her at AAMC
|Between 20 - 50 years|
|Multi-Task worker||200||Rs 8/- per registered patient at AAMC and Rs 10/- for each wound dressing if done by him/her. Minimum assured guarantee of 75 patients per day to be calculated on monthly basis.||Between 20 - 50 years|
The educational details and others details are mentioned for the posts that are required for Recruitment listed below:-
For the posts of Pharmacist:- The Candidate must have a Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy also have a Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council.
For the posts of Mohalla Clinic Assistant:- The Candidate must have a Completed Auxillary Nursing Midwifery(ANM) course and a Registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
For the posts of Multi-Task worker:- The Candidate must have a 10th class passed certificate with the First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade.
The Selection process for the posts are declared as Written examination and/or interview.
How to apply
The Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The Candidates can click on the Application Link and Apply Now and then click Apply Online against this Notification.
2. Register yourself into the portal and Login using your Registration No.
3. Fill-up and submit the online application form like fill the details of 1. Post applied for 2. Candidate’s Name 3. Mother’s name 4. Date of Birth 5. Gender 6. Valid E-Mail ID 7. Valid (own) Mobile Number. 8. Education details as per the post applied. 9. Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his/her address as per the specification is given therein.
4. The Candidates can submit the details. Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour.
5. On submission, an email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail id and mobile number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
6. All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent color passport size photograph and signature. The maximum file size of the photograph is 50 kb, the signature is 20 kb and that of the relevant Documents(if any) is 300kb.
7. Take a printout of the Complete application form for future Use.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification