AAI or Airports Authority of India has announced notification for the post of Junior & Senior Assistant in anywhere in India. Total 186 posts are declared by the Airport Authority. The details of the posts are declared in ADVT. NO SR/01/2018. The Online registration of the application forms starts on June 16, 2018, and the last date is July 15, 2018.
एएआई या हवाईअड्डे प्राधिकरण ने भारत में कहीं भी जूनियर और वरिष्ठ सहायक पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। एयरपोर्ट अथॉरिटी द्वारा कुल 186 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण एडीवीटी में घोषित किया गया है। नहीं एसआर / 01/2018। आवेदन पत्रों का ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 16 जून, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और अंतिम तिथि 15 जुलाई, 2018 है।
About AAI - The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
The posts are categorized as:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||92||11||23||21||147|
|2.||Senior Assistant (Electronics)||23||08||05||03||39|
Educational Details for the post of Junior Resident(Fire Service):- A Candidate must be passed of class 10th with 3 years' approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks. With a ) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Physical Fitness of the Candidate must be:- The physical psychic of the Candidate must be:-
- Eye Sight:- Distance Vision – 6/6 with each Eye Without Glasse, Night blindness: Absent, and Near Vision – N5 with each Eye Without Glasses.
- For male:- Height: Not less than 167 cm, Chest: Normal before expansion: 81 CM ## Minimum expansion 5 Cms, Weight: Not less than 55 Kg.
- For Female:- Height: Not less than 157 cm, and Weight: Not less than 55 Kg.
Educational Details for the post of Senior Resident:- A Candidate must be passed Diploma in Electronics / Tele Communication / Radio Engineering (03 years Course) from a recognized institution With Two years of relevant experience in the concerned discipline.
Selection Process for the post of Junior Resident(Fire Service):- The process will be divided into 2 stages. Firstly Computer Based Test and after that Physical Fitness test.
Stage 1:- Written test:- The test will be Computer Based. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours with a maximum of 100 marks. The syllabus for the test is:-
|Basic Arithmetic of class 10th||25 marks|
|Basic Science of class 10th||25 marks|
|Elementary English/Grammar of class 10th||25 marks|
|General Knowledge of class 12th||25 marks|
Stage 2:- Shortlisted candidates shall be subjected to Certificates/Documents verification followed by Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test). Candidates are called for Endurance test that contains:-
Endurance tests include: (i) 100 m Running (ii) Rope climbing (iii) Pole climbing (iv) 60 m running with human dummy (v) Full ladder climbing.
Selection Process for the post of Senior Assistant:- Firstly there is a Written test. The test will be Computer Based. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours with a maximum of 100 marks. The syllabus for the test is:- 70% on a subject related to educational qualification and 30% on General Knowledge, General Intellectual, General Aptitude, English etc.
On passing the written exam for Senior Assistant (Electronics), shortlisted candidates called for the Certificates/Documents verification.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000 for UR & OBC category candidates and there is no application fee is required to be paid by Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates / Person. And the fee can be paid through online net banking/credit cards/debit cards only.
Follow the following steps:-
1. Eligible Candidates can apply Online through the Official Link of the Website- https://www.aai.aero/en/Careers/recruitment. Some Instructions are given on the front page Click on the "I Agree" checkbox given below and pressing the 'START' button. Applicant should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. On signing up, the Password and login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number provided by the candidate.
2. Then by entering in the application form, the candidate has to fill their all the information viz., personal details, educational qualification details etc. that exactly given on the Documents of the Candidates.
3. Applicants should upload the scanned image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process is given below. The applicant should note that *.jpg/*.jpeg/*.pdf formats are acceptable.
- A photograph must be a recent passport size color photograph and should be between in size 50 kb to 80 kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen and Size of file should be between 10 kb to 50 kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Matriculation Certificate as Date of Birth Proof, Educational qualification Certificate in respect of post applied for, Experience Certificate (wherever applicable), Community Certificate, Disability Certificate (wherever applicable), Domicile Certificate that should be in JPG/JPEG/PDF Format of size between 50 KB - 1000 KB.
- There are separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, and Certificate(s).
4. Next step is to pay your application fee. Once the online payment link is opened, then do Not Click Refresh or back Button. Online payment only is done via all bank's Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Payment Wallet.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link