AAI Airports Authority Of India announced a notification for the post of Senior Assistant, Assistant and Junior Assistant for various departments such as Accounts, Steno, Office etc. Total 10 posts are announced. The notification is given under ADVT.NO. DR-02/05/2018/WR. The last date to apply for the post is 31 July 2018.
एएआई हवाईअड्डे प्राधिकरण ने भारत, लेखा, स्टेनो, कार्यालय इत्यादि जैसे विभिन्न विभागों के लिए वरिष्ठ सहायक, सहायक और कनिष्ठ सहायक पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल 10 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। अधिसूचना ADVT.NO के तहत दी गई है। डॉ-02/05/2018 / WR। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 31 जुलाई 2018 है।
About AAI Airports Authority Of India-
The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air Traffic Management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airport, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations.
|Post||Department||No. of Posts|
The details of posts are given as-
|Senior Assistant||Accounts||Graduate preferably B.Com. with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline.||Rs.14500-33500/-|
|Senior Assistant||Steno||Graduate with 80/40 w.p.m. with 2 years experience and computer proficiency.||Rs.14500-33500/-|
|Assistant||Office||Graduate with typing speed @ 40 w.p.m. with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test||Rs.13400-30500/-|
|Junior Assistant||Drag-civil||10th pass, ITI in Civil Draughtsmanship with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline||Rs.12500-28500/-|
|Junior Assistant||Drag-elect||10th Pass, ITI in Elect & Mechanic Draughtsmanship with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline||Rs.12500-28500/-|
|Junior Assistant||ACR||10th Pass, ITI in Air Condition & Refrigeration with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline||Rs.12500-28500/-|
The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the Online Examination and trade test.
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates need to apply online. If you are one of the aspirants follow the steps below to apply-
Steps to apply-
- Go to the official website i.e. Website
- Click on the link saying "Registration Link"
- It will take you to the new window.
- Read all the clauses and instructions carefully and then click on "Start".
- Fill in your particulars.
- After signing up, you will be given a unique ID and Password with should be kept for future references.
- Then upload your scanned documents.
Documents to upload-
- Photograph- The photo should be recent and size of the file should be between 10 kb to 50 kb in jpg/jpeg format only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Signature- The applicant has to sign on white paper with the Black ink pen and the size of the file should be between 10 kb to 50 kb in jpg/jpeg format only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Matriculation Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate in respect of post applied for
- Experience Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Disability Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (wherever applicable)
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, scanned copy of Discharge Certificate.
Each Certificate should be in JPG/JPEG/PDF Format of size between 50 KB - 1000 KB.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification